Trendy x assistant! Reader

(Could be for all genders)

"Quick! Get me the maroon fabric!" You rushed and got your boss the said fabric and he quickly cut and sewn the fabric to his new project. "Salmon! Gimme the salmon!" You got it to "no not that the darker one!" You dropped it and got him the other one. He stitched the fabric and sighed clicking the stop watch. "6 minuets 50 seconds... A bit of improvement.." You sighed "sorry sir..." He shrugged "its ok." He attempted to smile. You smiled too. "No I'm kiddin. You have failed me yet again.. One mess up again and you aren't getting any food. You look fat anyways honey. Lose a few pounds.. " He got up and left. You sighed and went to your room, depressed. "I'm sorry.. I'm not good enough... "  you started to tear up. The next day you had used some of your time to go into town to pick up some medication. Trendy called and shouted into the phone "where the hell are you?!" You fiddled your fingers. "I'm in town. I'm picking up my medication... " "I need you here (y/n) dear! My brothers are supposed to be here in 15 minuets!" "I-ill be there soon sir!!" "You better or your ass will be on a silver platter! Your not even worth wasting that silver platter on! Get your ass here now!" He hung up and you sighed. "Ok sir... " you mumbled and got your medication and a friends.

-Time skip-

You came five minutes late because you dropped off your friend named masky's meds and talked to slender for a minute. "Where have you been?!" He had his hands on his hips and was frowning his eyebrows. "Brother calm down. They were helping me." He huffed "alright. Come in little brother.." Slender walked in and sat at the large table. You went to your room. And took the book out of your pocket. You wrote down something's and then took a shower. 

Tenders POV

I was talking to my brother about important matters. The resent stop of that seven mouthed demons attacks had stop for some reason and we are starting to worry. "What about in the south forest?" He shook his head. "Its odd ain't it? Just two days ago sonic. EXE attacked smile. Had to stitch up his back." I nodded. "I'll have my assistant help me with some things i needed." He nodded "ok. Hey." I looked at him after drinking some tea.  "Yeah?" "May want to go easy on your assistant. Yes they are human, but also a seer... They are just like the others." I thought about it and looked down. "I know... " he patted my back. "Ok. Take care now brother. I should be get going. See you on new years." I nodded and watched him go out the door. "Let me get that Mr. Slender." (Y/n)  opened the door for him and he nodded his thanks and walked home. They closed the door and faced me. "Sorry I didn't finish quick enough. I'll start dinner now. What would you like?" They put on an apron. "No... Its fine dear.. I'll start dinner... Sit down... " Their eyes widened. "Sir..?" I took the apron and started to make dinner. They just sat there surprised. I smiled a bit knowing what to make. "Sir I... Never knew you can cook... " "there's a lot of things you don't know..." I said a bit coldly. They kept their mouth shut.

-Time skip-

We were now at the table eating. I decided to brake the ice and make conversation with the small human. "So... Um... How was your day been.. (Y/n)?" They stopped eating and looked at me. "Sir... " I looked at them. "Yes..?" They  looked at me in concern. "Are you ok..? Ya know... Upstairs..?" I chuckled a bit. "Wow... I haven't been nice to you much... " They nodded a bit in agreement. "I-im sorry sir but that's true... " They poked their food with their fork. "Sir... I need to say something... " I turned towards them. "Yes?" "Um... " their fingers picked at the ends of their shirt. "Why have... You been so angry...?" I stopped eating and looked at them. "Well...um... I haven't been myself lately... Because... Well... Its been stressful this weak.. And... I don't mean to be so mean towards you... Your a lovely assistant." they blushed "thank you sir." They smiled for once. I smiled back. We continued eating,  enjoying the peace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"But still need to buy you some shoes... Those crocks are just terrible.. " I teased. "Says the one who wears sandals!"