Three

Lismari's POV

"Um... Christine... Stacy... Can you please come out here?"

Nash asked my best friends and they looked at me and I nodded to them to go.

What is going on?

Christine's POV

"What is going on?"

I asked Stacy as we got out of the room and went to the guys outside.

"I have no idea Chris."

Stacy told me while we got closet to the guys.

"Christine. Stacy. We wanted you guys here because we have no idea how to tell Lismari."

Hayes told me and Stacy.

What is going on?

"What is going on?"

I asked out loud and the guys looked at Nash to tell us.

"Lis. Lis... Lis can't cheer anymore. she hurt her spine really badly and she probably will have to use a wheel chair until she goes to rehab to help her muscles."

Nash told us and Stacy and I looked at each other.

"Oh my goodness."

I said out loud.

"Yeah. We don't know how to say it. We were thinking if you could tell her, please?"

Matt asked me and I saw how broken and sad he was. Everyone was stressed everyone was scared.

Matt's brown eyes were red at the rim, his hair was all over the place, his hood from his sweatshirt was being pushed down and pulled up from him stress.

Nash's blue eyes were red and full of tears, his hair was flat and he kept on passing his hands through his hair.

Hayes' blue crystalline eyes were full of tears, he had taken off his snapback and had it in his hand, he kept swiping his hands on his pants.

All of us were stressed. All of us were scared. All of us were tired. All of us just wanted to go. All of us just wanted to stop this. All of us just wanted to go back. All of us wanted this to end.

All of us were broken, every single one of us.