Two

Lismari's POV

When I opened my eyes I saw bright fluorescent lights and five different heads looking down on me.

"SHE'S ALIVE!!! SHE'S ALIVE!!!"

Yelled my little brother, of just months, Hayes.

"Hayes stop yelling it's gonna hurt her."

I heard Christine say.

"Baby!!! Baby, OMG I was so scared!!!"

Matthew Espinosa my amazing boyfriend said as he moved closer to me.

"Hey baby sis."

Nash told me and he went to give me a kiss on the forehead.

"Mari! I heard what happened while I was at music I came as fast as I could."

Stacy, my other best friend, said and she walked towards Christine and they both sat on either side of me on my bed.

"Hello my name is Dr. Lincoln, I am your doctor for the time being. You have some really caring people around you here."

My doctor told me while looking at me and then at the five different faces around me.

"Thank you."

I told the doctor and he nodded.

"Any family present from Lismari Grier?"

The doctor asked causing Nash and Hayes to raise their hands.

"Hello. Who is the oldest one?"

The doctor asked and Nash stepped up.

"I am. Hayes and I are her brothers, my name is Nash."

My older brother said while shaking the doctors hand.

"Can I please see you Mr.Grier and your brother too, outside in the hallway."

The doctor said and Nash and Hayes nodded while motioning for Matt to follow them.

"Take care of her okay?"

Hayes said to the girls before leaving the room and on the way giving Christine a kiss on the top of her head.

"I will be right back baby."

Matt said as he kissed my forehead.

When they left I thought that everything was fine. Just a 'hey these are her meds' or a 'keep her in bed for a week'. Little did I know that it would be much MUCH more than that.