Eight

Lismari's POV:

"My babies!!! My babies!!! Oh my poor baby!!!"

My mom rushed out as soon as Hayes and Nash walked into the house with me in between my arms.

"Hayes, Nash, Lis. I have missed my babies so much come here! Come here!!!"

My mom said and she gave us three a huge hug.

"Hey mom."

Nash said and gave her a big hug.

"Mommmmmm!!!!"

Hayes yelled and gave her a big kiss.

"Hi mommy."

I said and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Hi my babies!"

She said and she started to wipe some tears.

"Hi Mrs.Grier"

Christine said coming into the house carrying her bag and my bookbag along with my flowers that they bought me.

"Hi my Love! I talked to your mom you can sleep here today."

My mom told Christine while giving her a hug and a kiss in the forhead.

"Hey Mrs.Grier."

Stacey said and she also gave my mom a hug and put down all the teddy bears she was carrying.

"Hi Love. I talked to your mom and she said you can stay also. Okay?"

And Stacey and Christine both nodded and went upstairs with Hayes to put down all of my stuff.

"Hey Mrs.Grier."

Matt said and my mom gave me a hug.

"Hey Sweetheart you are staying to okay?"

Matt nodded his head and went upstairs but down the things that he was carrying.

"Mrs.Grier, your keys."

Cameron said as he gave my mom the keys and she gave him a kiss on the forhead and a thank you.

"Hello Mrs.Grier."

Olivia said and my mom gave her a hug and directed them to the backyard where my dad was apparently barbecuing.

"Mom, where is Sky?"

I asked my mom wondering where my little sister went.

"She is outside."

My mom said.

"Come on lets go outside Lis."

Nash said and he sat me down on my wheel chair and rolled me around towards the backyard.

Stacey's POV:

I was currently upstairs with Matt, Hayes, and Christine, playing to buy a cake for Lismari to welcome her back.

"So the plan is that Hayes and Christine go out to buy Lismari her cake and I will go with Olivia and Cameron to buy the ballons blown up and everything and Matt and Nash are gonna stay here to entertain Lis. While Mr. and Mrs.Grier finish cooking."

I told them and they agreed to the plan.

"Okay let's do this. Hayes you and I are gonna tell your parents. Matt and Stacey tell Cameron,Olivia, and Nash what they have to do okay?"

Christine said and we all nodded and went our separate ways.

Hayes' POV:

"Okay lets find my mom and dad."

I told Christine.

"Hayes they are outside."

Christine told me while looking outside.

"Thanks Chris."

I told her and gave her a kiss.

"Mom. Dad."

"Hey Hayes! How are you doing son? Hello Christine how are you?"

My dad said while looking at me and Christine.
"Hi Dad I am good."

"Hello Mr.Grier I am doing pretty good."

"Awesome guys."

My dad said while looking at Christine and my intertwined hands.

"What happened Hayes?"

My mom asked me.

"I wanted to tell you that Christine and I are going to buy Lismari a cake as a suprise. Cameron and Olivia and Stacey are gonna buy ballons and stuff. And yeah!!!"

I told my parents and they nodded.

"Okay. Go I will keep it a secret."

My parents told us.

"Thanks guys."

I said and Christine and I were on our way.

"HAYES!!!HAYESS!!!"

I heard behind me and turned around to see my little sister Sky.

"Hi Sky!!!"

I said and carried her.

"Hi Hayes."

"CWISSYYY!!!!"

She said and threw herself ontop of Christine.

"Hi babygirl!!!"

Christine said and gave her a kiss.

"Where you guys going?"

"We are going to get Lissy something. Do you want to come with us."

Christine asked her and she nodded enthusiastically.

"Okay let's go!!!"

I said and I texted my mom to tell her that we took Sky and she replied with and okay.

"Your gonna be buckled into the back okay sweetheart?"

Christine told Sky. And with that we were on our way to buy Lis a cake.

Matt's POV:

So once we found Olivia,Cameron, and Nash. Stacey and I told them everything that had to be done. They agreed and with that Stacey, Olivia, and Cameron left on their trip to buy ballons while Nash and I stayed behind along with Mr. and Mrs.Grier. Secret Mission Group Unite!!!