Seven

Lismari's POV:

Cameron came to pic us up along with his girlfriend Olivia who we all just meet. She seems pretty sweet and she already fits into the group of girls that we have.

"So... Hayes, Stacey, Matt and Christine are leaving in Christine's car. And Lismari,Olivia, Cameron, and I are leaving in mom and dad's car that Cameron drove here."

Nash told us all and we went our separate ways.

Christine's POV:

"I am soooo hungryyyy!!"

Stacey whined from the back of the car.

"I know Love me too."

I told her.

"Christineeeeeeee driveeee fassssterrrrr."

Hayes whined at me.

"No I can't."

I answered him.

"CWISSSSYYYYY PWEASE PWEASE!!!"

Matt whined.

"LISTEN!!! Please!!! PLEASE!!! Stop whining!!! I am trying to drive in the name of the Lord. Now if you guys don't want to end up in the hospital SHUT UP!!! I AM HUNGRY TOO BUT PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!!!!!"

I yelled at them and that shut them up right away.

"Thank you."

I said and they all nodded.

"Chris, I am sorry that we got you so stressed!!"

Hayes told me while pecking my cheek.

"Its fine I have just been so stressed about Lismari and everything."

I told him and he nodded his head.

"I know Love."

He said and we just stood quiet the whole ride to his place. Once we got to Hayes' house we got out of the car and walked to Cameron and the others.

"Okay come on let's get inside."

Nash told us.

And together we went up the stairs and into the house, and into the smell of the delicious food.