~*Chapter 24*~

We landed back in the A and we went straight to Shay's house. She was so excited that the twins were back she begged me over and over to bring them as soon as we got back. We pulled into her driveway and got out.

"Is this where Auntie Shay lives" Kaliya asked looking around.

"Yes her and Uncle Chris live here" I held her hand as we walked to the door ringing the doorbell.

"THAT'S MY BABIES" I heard Shay yell from somewhere in the house. I chuckled to myself as she swung the door open screaming and bouncing around. She embraced Kayla in a bear hug. "Auntie Shay missed you two so much" She finished, hugging Kaliya the same way next.

"We missed you too Auntie Shay" Kayla looked at Shay's stomach funny.

"I have a surprise to tell you guys but come in Uncle Chris wants to see you" She smiled opening the door wider for us to come in. We walked into the living room where Chris was sitting on the couch putting a dollhouse together. These girls are truly spoiled first Ty was getting them a dollhouse now Chris too. I just shook my head.

"Uncle Chris" The girls yelled running to go tackle him. He laughed playing with them.

"I hope its a girl" Shay looked down rubbing her stomach.

"He'll be a great dad either way" I rubbed her shoulder smiling.

"Okay okay you got me" Chris surrendered as Kaliya held him in a head lock. I laughed shaking my head and sitting down I knew we would be here for a while so I minds well get comfortable.

"Is this for us" Kayla asked looking at the almost finished dollhouse.

"Yep I set it up just for you guys to play with at my house every time you come to uncle Chris house" He smiled at them as he got up off the floor. "Hey sis" He came to give me a hug.

"So girls auntie Shay is having a baby girl" She grinned showing all of her teeth. I nearly screamed when she said it was a girl. I completely forgot that she had her gender reveal while I was gone.

"Oh my gosh I cant believe it's gonna be a girl" I hugged her and rubbed on my god daughter.

"I know Chris is so nervous but Im excited it's like playing dress up dolls but it's going to be my actual real live baby" I just laughed and shook my head.

"What are you going to name her" Kaliya asked staring at Shay's stomach.

"Well me and uncle Chris havent decided on a name yet maybe you and your sister can help us think of one" Their eyes lit up with the thought of being involved with the process.

"And we have another surprise for you guys" Chris looked down at his phone before getting up.

"Yea but I dont think your mom is gonna like this one" I heard Shay mumble making me eyeball her but she just looked away.

"Shay what did you just say" I got up and walked towards her.

"Huh" She looked confused twisting her face up.

"Where's daddys babies at" I looked up in disbelief as Michael walked in holding bags of toys and flowers. I was so upset at Shay and Chris I shouldve known when Chris was setting up that dollhouse. I shook my head and crossed my arms.

"DADDY" They screamed jumping into his arms almost knocking him down.

"Aww man I missed you guys" He squeezed them. I looked at Shay who looked guilty.