~*Chapter 7*~

Another Phone Chapter Lol

I Sat In My Room Bitting On My Thumb Nail Mentally Beating Myself Up. I Can't Believe I Ran Away Like That. I Was Right Where I Wanted To Be With Him. Why Am I So Afraid To Br With Him ?? I Left Him Down There Probably Wondering What My Problem Is. Ugh He Wouldn't Wanna Talk To Me After That. I Slapped My Forehead With The Palm Of My Hand. I Sighed And Laid Back On The Bed. I Stayed In My Room Not Wanting To Go Out And Face Michael. When It Was Time For Me To Go To Work I Got , Grabbed My Gym Bag, And Quickly Crept Outside. I Got In My Car And Left. I Felt A Wave A Relief Wash Over Me As I Got Farther Away From Michael's Place. I Turned On The Radio And If I Ain't Got You By Alicia Keys Was On. I Sighed And Called Shay Since She Was Working Tonight With Me. I Put My Phone On Speaker And Put It In The Passenger Seat.

"The Sexy Shay Speaking Who's The Lucky Caller" She Answered On The Third Ring.

"Shay This Is Not A Sex Phone Line" I Laughed.

"Whatever What You Want"

"Well Damn I Can't Call My Best Friend No More I'm Hurt Shay" I Pouted Even Though She Couldn't See Me.

"Girl Shut Up And Suck That Lip Back In Because I Know Yo Ass Sticking It Out" I Rolled My Eyes Smiling. She Knows Me Too Well.

"Mean Ass"

"Mhm Now Whats Up I Was Chilling With My Boo Before You Called"

"Wow You And Chris Was Fr" I Mean I Knew Shay Really Liked Him Deep Down Inside.

"Girl Yes I Can't Believe I Was Tryna Act Like I Didn't Like Him" I Could Tell She Was Shaking Her Head.

"Well I'm Glad You Came To Yo Sense" I Laughed "You At Work Already" I Asked Hearing Music.

"Yea I Was Here For The Longest Me And Chris Was Just Chilling In The Parking Lot"

"Oh Well I'll Be There In About 4 Minutes" I Was Already Downtown Near The Club.

"Damn Okay Well Hurry Up Because Sean's Not Here Yet" I Rolled My Eyes.

"Where's Jerry At" I Asked Stopping At A Stop Light.

"I Don't Know He Probably Had To Take Off Again You Know He's Not Getting No Better" I Sighed Knowing That Sean Will Be Owning Magic City Soon. I Pulled In And Got Out.

"Okay I'm Here I'll See You Inside" She Said Okay And I Hung Up. I Grabbed My Phone And Bag. I Greeted Jim Like Usual And Walked In. I Waved At Terrence Who Returned It With A Head Nod And Wink. I Walked In The Back And Saw All The Older Strippers. The Only Young Strippers Were Me Shay And Two Other Girls. I Walked Over To My Locker Where Shay Was Sitting On The Bench At.

"Hey Sexy" She Slapped My Ass.

"You Need Help" I Laughed Opening My Locker. I Grabbed My Outfit Out And Put My Bag On The Bench. I Got Dressed And Put Everything Away. I Locked My Locker And Sat Down To Put My Heels On.

"You Wanna Walk The Floor Until It's Time To Go Up" I Asked Standing Up Only To Be Pulled Back Down.

"Whats Wrong" She Gave Me One Of Those Stern Looks. I Played With My Belly Button Ring Avoiding Eye Contact.

"Sasha" I Sighed Biting My Bottom Lip. I Finally Looked Up At Her.

"Me And Ty Kiss"

"Yes See Dawn Owe Me 50 I Knew Ya'll Would Be FuckingIt Was Just A Matter Of Time So Tell Me What Happened How Big Was He Is He Good With His Tongue Are Those Lips As Soft As They Look Come On Tell Me I'm Dying Here" She Begged. I Rose My Eyebrow At Her.

"I'm Stuck On The Fact You And Dawn Beting On My Sex Life. Sorry To Disappoint Though But We Didn't Have Sex" Her Eyes Widened.

"Are You Serious" I Nodded. "Why Not Tell Me" She Started Getting Annoyed.