~*Chapter 13*~

"She what" Shay yelled . Thank God Michael took the girls out for ice cream .

"Shay calm down as much as I would love to go back over there and cuss her out for saying that in front of my daughter I have to realize that she is still Michael's mom and that would be very unsmart" I took a deep breath because me and Shay mad in the same room is not the brightest idea . We would both encourage each other to do the wrong thing .

"No fuck that she need to mind her damn muthafucking business bitch" I laughed at her imitating Kevin Hart .

"Shay you too much for me" I got up to get some water .

"I'm serious though boo she was wrong for doing that Chyna a fucking stripper too so who is she to judge you" She turned around on the couch to look at me . I shrugged my shoulders looking for a snack .

"I really don't know but she definitely likes her way better than me that's for sure" I gave up on the snack and headed back to the couch .

"Well what did Ty say" She asked waiting on me to tell her he cussed her out and some more stuff .

"What could he say that's still his mom Shay I don't want him and his mom to hate each other because of me" I admit that's one thing I'm not okay with . I don't want to be the reason Michael and his mom have bad blood with each other I mean this woman raised you .

"I swear Sasha you always the peacemaker " Shay rolled her eyes as I sat back down .

"So if Chris momma didn't like you you wouldn't care that he hates his mom because of you you would be okay that the reason he never talks to or sees his mom is because of you" I eyed her . She opened her mouth about to say something but then closed it .

"Mhm thought so" She flicked me off .

"So what's the agenda for today boo" She looked at her phone .

"I don't know about you but I'm tryna get some sleep before work" I laid across the couch and turned the tv on .

"Well damn kick me out" She mugged me standing up.

"Oh I wasn't I do need someone to watch the girls" I half joked . I did want to go to sleep .

"How you use and abuse me" She sung . I laughed tossing a pillow at her . She sat back down and I dosed off somewhere in the middle of watching The Parkers .

"Sasha wake up" I opened my eyes slowly adjusting them to the dim lighting .

"I was just waking you up because I have to go get ready for work Ty said he'll be back soon he just has to get straighten something out at 'work'" She emphasized the word work .

"Okay where are the girls" I looked around the living room not seeing them .

"In their room coloring you should get ready while their busy" I nodded in agreement .

"Kay I'll see you tonight" We hugged and she left . I locked the door and went to take my shower . I was so relaxed in this hot shower I didn't want to get out . I seriously did not want to work tonight . Maybe it's what Michael's mom said or maybe it's because I really am sick of stripping but all today I've been thinking about just quitting . I can't stand living this lifestyle . I can barely spend time with the girls like I want to . I sighed getting out of the shower and drying off . I was just sliding into my jeans when there was a knock at the door . I huffed and walked out my room . The girls were in the living room playing with their toys .

"Don't forget to put those back up" I pointed to their toys as I went to the door .

"Michael I know you didn't forget your key" I laughed opening the door but instead of it being Michael it was a man with a gun in his hand . He lifted it up to aim . I quickly moved his hand with the gun in it and we fought over the gun .

Pop ! Pop ! Pop ! Pop ! He shot the gun as we fought over the gun . He punched me in the jaw making me fall . It wasn't a hard punch but enough to make me fall in shock .

"Stay away from Tyga this was a warning bitch" He ran out and I kicked the door closed . I got up and looked around .

"Mommy" I snapped my head to a screaming Kaliya I looked at she was staring at Kayla who was bleeding from her side .

"Oh my God baby call 911" I screamed to Kaliya as I picked up Kayla . Kaliya followed behind me as I ran out to the car . I got in and Kaliya was on the phone crying . I put them and and took my phone from Kaliya . I hit speaker as I sped out the apartment complex . I tried to keep it together as I drove to the hospital . They shot my baby . They shot my baby . I kept repeating that in my head .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short Yes I Know But I Wanted To Give You Guys An Update . I Hope You Guys Are Enjoying The Book . I Love The Feedback You Guys Are Giving Me . Well I'm Out This Bish ! Don't Forget To Fan, Vote, And Comment !!

~Leena