Chapter#2 Cell 13

,,This is going to be your cell while you are in Nanba."

Said Hajime while opening a cell door.

,As if I gonna stay at this prison.'

I thougt while smirking. As I walked into the cell. I turned around olny to meet the closed cell door. I could here Hajime walking away from my cell.
I looked around my cell. It's rather huge and there are four huge, convortable beds. 
I was preety sleepy. And thought that it would be good to sleep a bit since there isn't anithing to do.

,,I see~ Ya are awake Jyugo- Kun"

I heared a voice say. I opened my eyes olny to meet the same snake like eyes I saw the last time. I tried to move away but I was chained to the bed.

,,Awww~ Don't tell me ya want to leave already. I just brought ya back Home."

Said the male disapointed.
While pufing his cheeks.

,,Let me Go!"

I cried while strugling against the chains.

,,Hmm? Why should I? We wouldn't be abel to play if I let ya go."

Said the male as he showed a knive against my troath. Tears runing down my cheeks. Then he...

,,Who are you?"

I heard a voice. I didn't know this voice. I slowly opened my eyes olny to see a green haired male siting...
ON TOP OF ME?!!

Hajimes Prov

,Tsk! Why does he have to be here? And why the fuck in my building?!
I thougt it's over! I thougt this bastert with the skar would leave me and Hitoshi alone! And now?! Now is here his labor Rath!'