chapter 6

Ashley's Pove

it's been 2 days since me and Brent were at magcon. Me and all of the other boys have gotten to become really good friends "so what do you guys wanna do?" Taylor asked all "we should play truth or dare!" Cameron shouted  "I'm up for a game of truth or dare" I said back to Cameron "okay it's settled then, SO EVERYONE GET IN A CIRCLE!" Cameron yelled at us I just laughed at how crazy this kid is "yes mother" I said and everybody laughed.

we all got into the circle which goes Me, Brent, Cameron, Nash, Carter, Taylor, and then Shawn "okay so the rule is if you chicken out of a dare then you have too....." Cameron is trying to think what to do if we chicken out of a dare "how about the person who chickens out haves to brush there teeth using baking soda and hot sauce?" I said and everyone nodded "okay that sounds good" everyone says.

"okay who wants to go first?" Cameron asked, Nash raised his hand up and said "I will" so he looks around the room and picks Brent first "Brent truth or dare?" Brent was thinking of what to choose "dare" said Brent " all right, I dare youuu..... too.... go in the pool naked" Nash said "okay" Brent says and made his way down stairs to the pool and we all followed him.

Brent started taking off his clothes and putting to the side so that they won't get wet. I walked over to Brent's clothes and picked them and put them on a chair so that they won't get we. I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me "hey cupcake" I turned around to find a naked Brent "hey, did you already go in?" I looked at Brent's wet brown hair sticking to his for head "yeah I did" he said with a smirk "here is a towel" I said while handing him one because I can fell him shaking. I give Brent a hug to help him warm up and handed him clothes.

" Ashley" I looked into Brent's eyes and he looked into mine "yes?" I asked Brent " I love you" he says which made me smile " I love you too" I said, I felt Brent lips leaning against mine. we've been making out for about 5 mins then we pulled apart "Guys PDA" carter says while covering Cameron's eyes, I just rolled my eyes and we all headed back upstairs.

Few hours

"come on guys one more round?" Cameron asked we had been playing truth or dare for 2 hours now and everyone is tired of playing this game "no more Cameron" Taylor said "fine!" Cameron said. Brent and I got up from the floor and went to sit on our bed " Ashley, I want to take you out tonight" Brent whispered to me " to where?" I asked while turn to face Brent " it's a surprise" he said with a smirk "ugh!! okay..." I said.

Brent and I are just on our bed cuddling and talking about random stuff "Brent, when do we go to magcon?" I asked "tomorrow, why?" he replied "oh nothing, I was just wondering" he nodded and we stayed both stayed quiet until I started to feel really tired "Brent?" I said "mmm?" I leaned my head against his chest " I'm tired" I said he pulled me close to him and started to rub circles around my arm "okay, take a nap and I will let you know when we are leaving" he says and all I do is just nodded " I love you Brent" I said and I can feel him smiling " I love you too" Brent says and then I fell asleep.

Brent's Pove

I'm sitting on my bed with Ashley in my arms sleeping, I slowly picked up Ashley's sleeping body and put her down on the bed and covered her up with the blanket. kiss the top of her head then walked out of the room so I can plan for our date.

I told the guys what I'm doing and to look after Ashley for me because I know that her dad is still after her.

when I was done, I headed back to the hotel. I got to the hotel there were screaming girls everywhere. I quickly ran to get into the hotel and I got pulled by a couple of girls but I made it threw to the doors. I got into the elevator and pushed the button so that I can get me floor.

the doors finally opened so I walked out and went to my room. I can't wait to take Ashley on a date. I opened my door to my room and walked inside and I saw that Ashley woke up "hello beautiful" I  said in a British accent which made her giggle "hello handsome" she said in a posh voice.

"so, we leave for our date in 2 hours" I said with a smile "okay just let me get ready" she said and I nodded.

Ashley's pove

I got up from my bed and headed to the shower and did all of the showery stuff. when I was done my shower I got out and grabbed a towel to dry myself. I decided to curl my hair and put some lip gloss on.

once I was done in the bathroom, I got out and headed to my closet to pick out a dress. I picked a dress that was orange on the bottom and darker on the top part. then I grabbed some black flats and put them on.

I was all ready for my date with Brent I can't wait... (her dress is in the description)