chapter 9

Hey y'all mama is back which means another update woot woot! *fist pumping and doing the happy dance * Haha well enough with the excitement how about we get on with the chapter okay? okay here is chapter 9 enjoy.

love Jess <3

Ashley pov

--------------

I was in the waiting room shaking, I'm so worried about Brent like is he going to be okay.

it's all by fault if I haven't seen that truck coming towards me, Brent wouldn't be in the hospital....

I can't stop crying goodness I'm such a mess. why does this have to happen to me.

once I found someone who makes me happy and the only girl in the world, ends up in the hospital.

I told the boys what happen to Brent they said that there coming as soon as they can.

I also told Brent's mom she broke down much worse then I did.

and I can't blame her if she's mad at me. well I don't know if she is because after that I told her what happen she hung up on me.

like I said before I don't blame her...

I had my head in my hands when I heard the guys coming in to the waiting room.

"Ashley, Hey are you okay?" Nash asked me.

"Does it look like that I'm okay!" I spat at them, they all look taken back about.

I felt bad for yelling at Nash my God I'm such a horrible person, I'm like Simon cowell yelling at a contestant trying there best to get in to the x factor.

but gets yelled at by Simon about how terrible they are and making them cry.

I stood up in front of Nash and hugged him "I'm so sorry for yelling at you like that, you didn't deserve it.. I'm just scared that's all" I said Nash nodded in understandment.

"it's okay Ashley, I understand, but I promise you that Brent will be fine" Nash says putting his hand on my shoulder.

I gave Nash a small smile "thanks Nash" I said.

"no problem, that's what friends are for" he said smiling.

just then the doctor came into the waiting room and walked towards us.

"are you guys here for...  Brent Rivera? " the doctor asked we all nodded.

"okay I got some good news and some bad news.." I nodded for him to continue.

"the good news is we managed to get Brent back, the bad news is that he is in a coma, he also got one broken leg one broken arm and broken rib's.. " said the doctor.

"are we aloud to see him?" I asked and the doctor nodded and led us to Brent room.

the doctor opened the door for us "if anything goes wrong then just call me" I nodded and the doctor left.

I slowly walked into the room to see Brent's very still body laying there.

with two cast one on his leg and the other on his arm.

I took a seat beside his bed and started to talk to him.

"Brent I'm so sorry this is all my fault, if I have seen that truck coming you wouldn't be here" thats when I started to break down again.

"Brent I love you more then anything, please come back I don't know what I would do with out you, you are the other half of me, your the one that brings me joy and happieness, you fill that emptyness in my heart, you make me laugh and you protect me, you want the whole world to me and if anything happens to you I will never be the same..." I leaned over Brent and kissed him softly on the lips.

"I love you" I whispered.

Brent's prov

---------------

where am I. why is it so dark in here...

Oh no did someone trapped me in a box again.. man...I hate it when this happens..

wait this isnt a box I can't feel the hard walls and it's to big to be a

box..

what happen to me? I'm so confused to What's going on.

maybe I could try call someone "HELLO!? IS ANYONE HERE?!" hmm no one, well that's strange.

another question is why can't I move? or open my eyes.

what did happen today...

why am I talking to myself okay this haves gotten scary,but now this is just playing weird, I'm laying here talking to myself.

I was still talking to myself when I heard a very soft voice, but who is

it..

the last word that I heard was 'I love you' who love's me the only thing that loves me is my girlfriend the fridge.

me and her get along great, but I think that my paternity is starting to get a bit jealous...

Oh well, but now I have to find away to wake myself up...

let's count on three.

ready one, two, three. nope didn't work let's try this again.

but let's move my arms first one, two,three uh Ha I got my arm to move now my leg.

one, two, three! yes I moved my leg.

now let's try my eye lids again one,two,three! yes I did it woot woot I did it.

'good job Brent, you learned how to count to three' said my thoughts and let's just say it clapped using sarcasm.

how rude! great now I'm being sarcastic to myself what is wrong with... don't answer that question..

when my eyes readjusted to the light I looked around the room to see it white..

with a peeping monitor wow that just got annoying 'so are you, but we don't say anything ' Oh no my mind didn't...

wow okay we know who special of the week goes to THIS GUY by the way I'm talking about me... if you haven't figure it out.

Ashley pov

----------

I felt Brent hand start to move then his leg then lastly but not least, Brent brown eyes opened.

I smiled at him, but he looked at me confused than asked me "who are you?" ouch that hurt...

------------

Oh snap Brent forgotten who Ashley is uh Oh What's gonna happen next, will they have to full in love again or will Ashley leave...

one way to find out...

okay two or three more chapters I will be giving one of the other boys girlfriends so if you want to be Nash, cams, carters, shawn, or taylor than all you have to do is message me.

if you like this chapter than you must push da vote button.

if you have anything to ask or liked and have to say something than leave a comment.

if you have any friends that might like this book than you must share it!

i love you all please keep reading and i will keep posting ;)