Chapter 3#

Ashley's Pov

------------

I woke up still in Brent's arms, I looked at him and he was still sleeping he looks so calm his hair was messed up and his lips were parted.

I quietly lift his arm off so that I get up without waking up. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on the water to warm and hopped in and washed everything on my body, I was still thinking about my dad at the mall yesterday.

"You haven't seen the last of me" so that means he's gonna try to get me and I'm putting Brent in danger.

After I finished washing my body, I got out of the shower and put a towel around my body and headed back to the room.

When I walked in Brent was still sleeping. I got to dressed into black skinny jeans, I put on a bra and put on a white tang top.

After I was done putting on my clothes I walked over to the bed and sat there debating if I should wake him up or not.

But I was to slow because I heard Brent "hello my girl" he said in his morning voice "hey" I did and kissed his lips.

"What did you wanna do today" he asked me, I put my thinking face on then I got it "how about we go to Canada's wonderland" I asked (I'm Canadian and I've never been to LA so I'm pretending that he lives in Canada sorry) "that's a great idea!" Brent screamed I just laughed and left the room so that Brent can get ready.

So I went down stairs and saw 'mom' "hey mom" I said to Brent's mom "hello sweet heart" she says back and smiles "what would you like for breakfast?" mom asked me and one thing came to my mind "BACON!" I screamed Brent came to the kitchen "did I hear bacon?" he asked "yes sir!" I said and we both were laughing.

When we finished our breakfast Brent carried me to the door and offered to put my shoes on "race you to the car!" I shouted and ran out the door, but he got me and spun me around "oh no your not!" Brent said "hey that's cheating" I said Brent got to the car first and put me in the front seat.

He ran to the diver seat and we headed off to the park. Brent turned on the radio and we would sing along with it, if it's a girl singing Brent would use a girly voice and when it's a guy singing I would use my deep guy voice, it was just amazing.

At the park

________

We both arrived at Canada's wonderland, Brent put sunglasses on and put up his hoodie. I did the same thing "ready?" he asked me "yes I am" I answered Brent and with that we walked into the park.

"What did you wanna go first?" Brent asked me, I was thinking for a minute then I knew which ride that I wanna go to "I want to go on the bat" I said while clapping my hands in excitement "okay let's go!" he shouted.

We waited for a 5mins in line then we finally got on the ride. Brent and I held each others hands.

After we went on all of the rides we decided to grab something to eat. we went to pizza pizza. I was starting to get cold and Brent can see me shivering so he took off his sweater and put it over my shoulders.

Brent and I were about to leave when we heard a hole bunch of screaming girls and they were asking him a lot of questions and auto graphs.

"Hey Brent, is that your girlfriend?" one girl asked. when all of the fans left we finally got into the car the and headed home.