1

-Raven's POV-

*Tap Tap Tap* I woke up to find my best friend Echo outside my window. She always came up to my window to avoid my dad, he would beat her even though she wasn't his child. I opened the window then she quietly spoke.

"Hey come on Raven, get ready!" She said excitedly while quietly crawling through the window.

"Okay, okay turn on my hair straightener while I go get dressed," I said half asleep. I went to my closet and pulled out a Black Veil Brides tank top, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, some band bracelets, and some fishnet tights to go under my jeans to show through the rips. When I walked out of my closet, I went over to my small desk and quickly did a thin line of eyeliner with a little wing, and did a dark purple lip color.

Just then my best friend, let out a quiet yelp getting my attention to let me know my dad was up. I quickly brushed out my hair and styled it as fast as I could. I grabbed Jade's keys and followed her out of my window into the alleyway. Where my window just had to be put.

"So Raven, I'm meeting my boyfriend Mike at the fair. If that's cool with you." Jade said while driving to the fairgrounds

"Yeah, that's fine." I quietly responded as I looked out of the window to watch the passing cars

The rest of the car ride was filled with small talk. We never really talked that much but we enjoyed each others company. When we got to the fair, Jade and Mike went together and ran off without me while I was buying a monster from one of the stands. Great. I've always loved the fair at night. It was less crowded, all of the light was on, and everything was just perfect at that point. I checked my phone, 8:30 I looked up at the sky to see that the sun started to fall.

Ten minutes later, the sky was a beautiful gradient of blue, purple, red, and pink. I impatiently for into line but when I sat into my cart the man who ran the ride spoke out to everyone.

"Who here wants to ride with this young lady? There can't be one person in a cart. Someone has to go with her."

I stood up"It's fine, I'll get off." Just then someone in the crowd put their hand up and walked through the sea of people leaving an angry girl behind. She looked familiar but I just ignored it and sat back down with my head down looking at the floor.

The guy who came into the same cart as I was tall, had black hair with a few strands dyed white all in the same spot, he had a bunch of tattoos on his arm and some running up his neck and was wearing all black with a Mötley Crüe tank top on. It then occurred to me that my one and only idol Andy Biersack was sitting in the same cart as me.

"Nice shirt," Andy said to start up a conversation,

"Thanks" I shyly said while scratching the back of my neck,

"It's beautiful out huh?" Andy said while gazing over the fair. He was tall enough to see perfectly over the cart, but me being short I had to sit on my knees to see the fair.

"Yeah, by the way, who were you within the line? The blond." I asked curiously not knowing who she was

"She's my girlfriend Scout, only the guys know. As you might have noticed, I don't post about her or anything." Andy said quietly with something that sounded like shame in his voice

"Can I ask you something, Andy?" I asked quietly while he nodded his head "Do you even like her? I guess what I'm trying to say is why did you ditch her for me. I mean what-" I was cut off by any laughing

"I know what you're trying to say." Andy giggled "I don't know how I feel about Scout, to be honest. And I just saw you run up to the Ferris Wheel before we go into the line. To be honest you kind of looked left out and different from the other sluts that are here. A good kind of different, you know?" Andy said with a smile. I just blushed, smiled a bit and looked down.