Chapter 17; Pushed Back 9 Months

Brandon P.O.V

My phone vibrated violently next to me . I picked it up & saw I had a numerous messages from Ciara to call her. It was 9:30 in the morning ... Too early for this . I threw my phone aside, & closed my eyes to go back to sleep, but that didn't work when my phone vibrated again ... I picked it up , & dialed her number .. She answered the phone on the first ring ..

"What do you want ?" I asked irritated .

"I think I found something .."

"It's either you did, or you didn't .."

"Well, I found something in Trinity's trash can .. It's a box for a pregnancy test." I remembered I always made her keep those in the bathroom , I was making sure that bitch never got pregnant.

"What does that have to do anything if it was in her bathroom ? She ain't pregnant is she ?"

"I do-" I cut her off.

"You know what It don't even matter, but like I been trynna drill through your head, I need information on the sister ."

"Look, I'm not stupid .. I'm getting sick & tired of people judging me as being stupid . So how bout you shut up, & listen to what I gotta say before you cut me off..." She said with attitude. "Now,  what I was going to say was I don't know if Trinity is pregnant, but like I told you yesterday Alyssa was crying , in Trinity's arms .. They were in Trinity's room, & I'm sure this is what she was hiding when she came up with that excuse.."

"So, the sister is pregnant ?"

"Yes,"
fuck. "Aight. Don't let her know you know ."

"Whatever. " She said, & hung up.

I texted Taz to come over here as soon as possible ... He was not trynna hear this ..

----

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts . I got up, & opened it & Taz came in no questions asked , like always . I closed the door, & sat across from him .

"Well, you gone speak or what ?"

"Ol' girl called me this morning talkin' 'bout she found some on the sister."

"What ?"

"She pregnant dude .. " He closed his eyes, &  took a deep breathe then looked at me again ?"

"You sure ?"

"Yep."

"You know I don't like getting no kids in these typa situations .." He put his head , in his hands . I knew exactly what he was thinking about .

3 years ago, Taz had a baby by this neighborhood girl .. They was real cool already, so he had no problem taking care of his daughter she was having . He loved that girl with all his heart, & did any & everything for her. 2 years ago, they were outside his baby mama house playing . It was her 1st birthday. Taz had some beef going on with some people , & they had planned to go assassinate him that day . They rolled up to the party, & started shooting . Kids were running in the house, behind the house , anywhere . But before Taz got the chance to pick his daughter up, she was already shot .. That's the reason he wants August dead .. He could of saved his daughter, but he didn't have enough money for it .. & since that day he NEVER wanted hurt an innocent child.

"This is fucking up my time .. This bitch just had to get pregnant ?" He said.

"So what now ?"

"Tell that girl to watch everywhere she's going . When she has this baby... its a done deal.

Alyssa P.O.V

"Aye' where Trinity at?" August layed in my bed, & asked.

"At work .."

"Damn, a nigga hungry."

"I'm pretty sure she left some food in the oven.. " I said. " But speaking of Trinity & food can you take her, her lunch at 2:00 . I told her I would .."

"Then why don't you go do it ?"

"My stomach hurts .. "

"Yeah, you need to go get that checked out , but cool I'll do it ."

"Okay, but brother can you tell Fernando to come here ."

"For what ?"

"Who are you to question me ? Get em for me wooday."

He shook his head, & walked out the room . A Lil later Fernando came in, & jumped in the bed .

"Hey, baby you cool ?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to talk to you."

" Shoot ."

"Well, I'm just going to get straight to the point ... Fernando... we're having a baby ."

Trinity's P.O.V

"August , is cute , ya know but he's not the relationship kindda person . He just got in a relationship with her just to do it . He ain't no softy at all, & I think he needs to focus on him before he gets into another relationship . I guarantee you , watch when Ciara is out of  the picture I'll try to make a move .. but until then he's all hers." I told my co-worker Jasmine.

" You should just jump at it now .. I bet he'd  be more relaxed if he had someone he liked on his arm .."

"Probably, but damn . He was really mad yesterday . That bitch had the nerve to come in late, & talk to me wrong . She lucky I was tired cause I would have whooped her ass . I need to learn to calm my nerves , especially when it comes to her. "

"That's how I was with Kenny's sister , but we sat down & had a woman to woman conversation with each other ."

"How'd that go?"

"Girl, horrible .. She don't come over no more . She was real sneaky .. You need to keep a close eye on ol' girl .."

"Got chu." I sat in my chair waiting for my next appointment ..

"Trinity ," I turned my head , & saw August tall figure walk over to me .. I guess Alyssa sent him.

"Yes, ?"

"C'mon , imma take you to lunch .."

"Wait , I have a client coming in 30 minutes ."

"Just go girl .. I'll wash you're client up , & dry . you should be back by then." She said smiling.

----

Looks like Taz is angry with Alyssa for getting pregnant ... What is gonna do ??

Vote/ Comment .., Also Go read my other stories .. I'll be writing those also.