Chapter 26; The Homicide Pt.1

---

Trinity POV

I waited patently, as the ghetto black woman finished my hair . My heart began to beat out of my chest as the realization of what I'm about to do is a life or death situation .

"Just take deep breathes lil mama ." The lady spoke . " I know what you're going through , & whats running through ya mind . It's scary , & I'm not gonna sugar coat it & say at the end it'll be all better . There's always something that slips up with these situations , you know it'll happen , but you don't know it's gone be . Just relax & don't let it choke you up .. " I listened to her words & tried to comprehend with them . I was lost , & would rather do anything else then this . The room become engulfed in hair spray , as I stood up taking the hair apron of my me . I stood wearing a pair of black shorts , white crop top , & chanel glasses . I wore a pair of black & white jordans, so i can run , with pepper spray & a pocket knife stashed on me . My hairs was styled in soft curls , & pinned up to keep them from pulling my hair . I just wanted to get this done, & over with. My nerves were on high , as I walked out of my room. It was 8:30 , & I walked into the living room as I watched the boys finish loading their guns, & Fernando neatly stack the money in a brief case .

"You look nice , sweetheart .." August said looking up . "You ready?"

"Ready to get it over with ."

"Me & Nando are about to head out, then in 5 minutes y'all are . The guys know what they are doing , so when you get outta the way , stay where you're at . When the coasts is clear , imma send somebody to get you ." He told me, standing up. Fernando did the same , & took a deep breath with the brief case in his hand . I walked over to him, & gave him a motivational kiss on the cheek, & hug . He smiled a bit, & opened the front door.

"C'mon , Aug . I just wanna get this over with ." He spoke . August walked over in our direction , & gave me a kiss .

"Be out'chea in 5 minutes ." He & Fernando walked out the door , & there was officially no going back .

-----

August & Fernando made their way to the address Taz sent them to with the others behind . They had Alyssa nowhere near the city , so the drive was far & intense . The building was in plain sight , & August parked in a space in front of the big building .
"Lets do this & go." August said . He & Fernando got out of the car , walking to the building gaurded by 2 big men in all black .
"Yo, we here to see Taz ." Fernando spoke . The two big men , looked at them up, & down before patting them down for weapons . One of them opened the door , letting us in.
"This nigga ain't playin ." August said , looking at the multiple flights of stairs with a gunman at each one.
They began to walk up the stairs , to be eyed down by Taz's goons each step they took . There were about 10 flights of stairs before they came to a dead end with a door on the wall . There was someone standing at the door smirking with their arms crossed. August immediately remembered who is was .
"Where Taz, at Brandon ?" Fernando asked .
"In side ." He said then looked over to August. "Yo, Aug how my leftovers doing?" He laughed at his own joke.
"We come out'chea for that. Open the door." August said getting frustrated . Brandon chuckled again, & opened the door to the room. They entered the dim lit place , & headed towards the two figures in the middle of the it.
....

The black van parked away from the building, so the guys guarding the building don't get suspicious .
"Aight, baby girl. You know what to do . We about to go around the building, so run in the opposite direction . Byron & Marcus are going to be down there for you ." Trey told her . She nodded her head ,& got out of the car casually walking over to the building . Trinity already knew what she was going to stage as she walked faster to the building munching hard on a peice of gum.
"Aye...." She said as she got to the two men . They ignored her , & continued on the conversation they were having. "Helloooooo, excuuuuuse me . I know y'all big asses hear me !"
"Bitch, what you want ?!" One of the guys spoke .
"Bitch ? You know what ? Whatever, where Taz at ? I need to speak to him , so if y'all could move." She said pretending to try to pry through them . They both grabbed her & tossed her aside.
"Taz is handling some business. He can't talk right .."
"The only business Taz has is me & this baby I'm bout to have , so move y'all big asses out the muthafuckin way !"
"Look, little girl you better leave ."
"Mhm, okay." She reached in her back pocket & pulled out her pepper , spraying one of the guys only for him to inhale it . Going on a coughing spree , Trinity knows she pissed them off. They stopped coughing & glared at Trinity , as she backed up.
"Bitch,  you got three seconds to leave ."
"Make me !" One of the guys lunged at her & missed then started chasing after her . The guy was surprisingly fast as Trinity ran the opposite direction like Trey told her to . She hit a corner , & saw the two guys waiting .
"Stop running-" The big man yelled before one of August boys shot him with the silencer on.
"Oh my god ." Trinity said covering her eyes.
"Get in the van, & wait .. Imma get this other one , & go in. Stay calm lil mama." She did as he said & got in one of the empty vans , & lied down. Marcus peered over the corner at the other guy to make a distance shot . He aimed carefully , & pulled the trigger & watched the guys body dropped lifeless . He signaled the rest of the crew to go as the walked to the front entrance.

-----

I know you guys are probably mad at me for ending it like that , but I wanted to save the action for next chapter .

What Do You Guys Think Will Happen Next?

How'd You Like Trinity's Acting ?

What Do You Think August Will Do When He Sees Ciara ?

Do You Guys Feel Bad For Fernando?

Where's Baby Trina ?

Shout Out To; LovingAug .. Go Read Some Her Amazing Stories :).