Chapter 1; A Beautiful Sound

Trinity P.O.V

Jr. Year ; 4 Years Earlier

"Fuck , outta here !" I yelled . " I don't care , can you ever learn to leave me alone ?" I said as I slammed my locker door shut .

" Cut it out , girl . Since when were you brave enough to buck up with me ?" She said in an aggrivating tone .

" At the point where I'm tired of you bugging me . Do you not have anything else to do ?"

" Well , no ." she replied. I rolled my eyes at her , &' walked away for her , to keep following .

" You must really love me ." I said .

" No , I just love to fuck with you ." I stopped , &' turned to her.

"Look , Keisha , I have to deal with you every single day. Your long fake hair , boobs , &' ass don't faze me . You're beautiful , okay ? You have the great life , tons of friends , you're popular . You have everything you need to keep you busy, you don't need to fuck with me . I'm just a waist of your time . " I finally said , &' sped off .

Since 8th grade , I've been hiding my anger in the shadows . People always thought it was an open opportunity , to talk shit about Trinity , this or that . I never cried about it , but I have too much pride for myself to let keep happening . The typical bitch , that always came up to me , was to empress some nigga that just wanted to fuck . Shit , I figured I would have did the same to , if I was like the others .

I'm an attractive person, but my tendinsy to push myself away sometimes.

I walked outside to the bus ; I hated riding that thing . Loud , Ratchet , &' Ghetto is common , but what I go threw is ridiculous . Theres no telling what's going to happen , in the last row , where only the most digusting actions are commited . I walked to the bus , &' climbed the stairs , &' saw the bus full . Just like luck . I walked to the back of the bus , one row in front of the last . I was crazy loud . By the end of this ride , most likely , I'll be partcially death .

The bus was ready to departure , &' it took off . The conversation I was listening too was disgusting . Freaky people , say freaky things , but this was a different story .

" August my nigga ! " I heard the most well known person , at school , &' In the community friend call out .

"Bro , you heard what Maria just said . " He laughed . " Bitch hella nasty ." I could hear him chuckle .

"I'm not nasty Mothafucker , " She yelled for no good reason.

" So , you gone do it ? " I heard August New York acsent go .

" Hell , yeah , on the bus right now . "

Everybody pulled out there phones , begging to record whatever was going to happen . I ain't really hear what she said , &' turning my head might lead me to catch the eye with something I didn't want to see .

" This hoe is realy about to do this shit . " The Fernando boy said . I turned my head , to look all the way back .

She unzipped his pants , &' stuck her hand in them , pulling out his key out . I turned my head before I got a look ,at him . I closed my eyes  , hearing the laughes , &' screams of the people watching . The bus driver honking her horn , &' talking in her microphone , trying to get everyone to sit down . The female I was sitting next to was suprisingly quiet . I forgot I was in the presence of someone else beside me , of the 2 minute bus ride .

"Why aren't you apart of the commotion ?" I said her.

"Why would I want to be apart of that crap with August , he's so embarassing " I was confused.