Chapter 21; Pre-Mature ( Part 1 )

Just to explain why August reacted the way he did is , because as you all know Alyssa got pregnant by some No Good Guy who acted like he loved her & didn't .. Her baby ended up dying & August just DOESN'T want it to happen again , & Fernando knew the situation but still didn't consult with August he liked Alyssa cause he knew that August really loves his sister . He's just hurt to be the last to know.

Trinity's P.O.V

"Trina has been kicking all day , she probably misses her daddies voice ." Alyssa said . " Ain't that right Tee Tee ?" Alyssa is always talking to her stomach . I've never seen her smile so much , & it's a good feeling to watch someone grow to be happy .

"When was the last time you talked to him ?" I asked.

"2 days ago . Man , Trinity I miss him , & his daughter is coming soon , I just need him here to comfort me these last few weeks ."

"I know how you feel ."

"Baby girl why don't you just call him & tell him ?"

"Because I wanna tell him in person, Ally . I didn't think I'd miss him but I do , a lot . It's just crazy , these feelings just up & came out of the blue & I can't control them."

"They didn't come out of the blue . You've always liked him , but didn't know it ."

"Probably because of ole girl .. Shoot , I got respect even for the pettiest broads."

"I'm still trynna figure out what happened to her. Ain't seen her since that fight . She probably hooked on drugs , calling somebody sugar daddy somewhere , popping her booty on a pole ."

I chuckled at her comment , & shook my head.

"If that's the case that trick owe me $650 in silver coins for that hole in the roof I had to get fixed ."

"Yes , because it can go for the rest of the decorations for Trina's room."

"I love that baby , but I am not spending anymore money on her ."

"Selfish Trinity , Selfish ."

"Damn , Right ." I looked off thinking of how things changed . I've spent more money on Trina than I have myself . These past couple months dealing with Alyssa was hard , but it will be worth it when she gets here .

"Brandon gets out of Jail in 3 months , Trinity ." Alyssa spoke .

" I know . I've been thinking about it every 31 days .. I just pray he doesn't come over . I just want him to leave me alone .. I'll get a restraining order if I need it ."

"He'll get over it . He's not gone plan no revenge on us or something . He should have known what he was doing to you was wrong."

"Yeah , you're right , but it's still hard to not think about."