Chapter 22: Feeling Sick

"Big Brother...I...don't feel...to good"

Miyonji rubbed Alice's head who was laying down in their bed. Saya sighed as she sat down near her and rubbed her face "Looks like you're down for the day munchkin" She said in a soft tone. Zero jumped onto the bed and laid next to Alice worrying for her.

Garasu and Shizuka stood across from them looking at her "It seems everyone has gotten sick from the meat we ate yesterday" Shizuka said. Saya looked down at Alice and rubbed her head "Everybody but us" She added.

Garasu looked at Miyonji who was looking at Alice with a worried expression. Garasu had noticed the teddy bear in her arms and had seen enough and was going to speak on it "You're a fool!" Garasu called out. Miyonji looked over his shoulder to see Garasu looking at him "What did you just say?" He asked in aggravated tone.

"You heard me! As if letting the girl eat spoiled food wasn't enough you go and let her have that damn doll!" Garasu paused and looked at Saya for a moment "This is why I said he isn't taking this seriously and another thing For someone who considers herself a genius, food hygiene should have been obvious." He said.

This pissed Miyonji off as he began to growl "I had just about enough of you! If you got a problem with me then how about we settle this outside Garasu, you and me!" Miyonji stated in anger.

"Now wait a minute this is not the time for you two to be fighting" Shizuka informed in a worried tone. Saya nodded "She's right knock it off Miyonji. Besides he's right we did get careless yesterday both me and you" She said. Miyonji looked back at her slowly with a shocked look on his face. His expression soon turned to anger "You're sticking up for him again who's side are you on?" He asked.

This left her speechless for a moment before her expression also turned to anger "Wha-What are you trying to say Miyonji?" She asked. Miyonji kept his sights on her "It's always Garasu's right this and Garasu's right that. He is no god and he certainly isn't a genius either he doesn't always have the right answer Saya!" He exclaimed.

Saya was not about to let that slide "I never said he did! How dare you even get upset over that especially when I'm only thinking about Myself, Alice and Your well being and you're going to sit here and get upset because I think he's right on a few things!" She yelled back. Shizuka looked at the two and put her hands up "Come on you two calm down" Shizuka tried to calm them down but it was no use.

"Big brother...big sister s-stop it" Alice said as she began to cough. Garasu crossed his arms and looked at Miyonji "It's not her fault if she knows I'm right, I mean we all know who's more mature when it comes to you and me little Sueenji and just for the record I'm pretty sure she knows that." Miyonji growled and was about to take a step until Saya spoke.

"Miyonji you just heard what Shizuka said, this is not the time to be fighting" She said in a stern tone which made him more upset. Miyonji began to walk out the room which caused Saya, Shizuka and Garasu to follow him. "Alice you stay here and get some rest I'll make sure everything's okay" Shizuka informed. Alice nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Miyonji where are you going?" She asked. "Anywhere at this point I need to cool down" He said as he looked forward not giving any eye contact. "He's running away like he always does and then cries about how much of an idiot he is" Garasu said.

Miyonji growled and looked at him "You better shut your mouth right now Garasu or I swear on my brother I'll kill you where you stand" Miyonji retorted. Garasu smirked under his masked "You kill me? You're far from a cold blooded killer like myself" He said. Saya walked over to Miyonji and slapped him hard across his face. "I told you this isn't the time" She said. The slap sent him over the edge and Miyonji finally had enough as he clenched his fist and slammed them through the white wall leaving a big hole which left everyone in shock.