Chapter 23: Down For the Count

Two days have passed and everyone was feeling better. Alice jumped out of bed and jumped onto Miyonji wrapping her arms around him, "Am I better now big brother? I don't have to stay in bed anymore?" She asked. Miyonji shook his head and smiled, "Nope! As of today you are discharged from your bed." He announced. Alice smiled as she snuggled his chest glad that she was feeling better.

Takashi looked at Miyonji who was playing with Alice, "I think we should get going now." He said. Miyonji looked at him and nodded knowing he was right. Everyone agreed to leave and got ready to go. As they were leaving the house Hakami was staring at the hole that was in his wall. He then turned to Miyonji and glared, "Hey what's with the death glare? I said I was sorry." Miyonji stated. Hakami just growled and walked away, not really wanting to deal with Miyonji at the moment.

Miyonji sighed and was getting ready to head out the door until Saeko stopped him, "Don't worry, he's over it. That's just his way of saying you're off the hook." She stated with a smile. Miyonji smirked, "Good, cause I really don't want to deal with him today." Miyonji said as he soon walked out of the house with everyone else. As he finally got outside he soon began to feel light headed and his vision started to go blurry.

Saya noticed something was wrong as he was grabbing his head, "What's wrong?" She asked. Miyonji looked at her and gave her a warm smile "Nothing! Everything's fine Saya." He replied with a soft tone. Saya raised an eyebrow; she knew him too well and knew that he was lying to her. She sighed knowing he wasn't going to budge at the moment so she left it alone for now.

Runo stood beside Shizuka and looked in the direction that they were getting ready to walk. "We know which direction to, go but is there going to be anywhere that we can stay later?" He asked.

Kohta looked at Runo and put a finger to his lip, "Well, there is a Motel on the way, but it would take 5 hours on foot to get there." He stated. Takashi looked at Miyonji and nodded, "Then that's where we're going." Takashi ordered. Everyone agreed and headed down the street.

"So Miyonji is it true that you and Saya-" Takashi started to ask until Miyonji grabbed him. "What are you trying to do? Get me killed?" Miyonji asked. Takashi looked behind him to see Saeko, Rei and Saya having a conversation. He then looked back "She's not listening" Takashi stated.

Miyonji sighed and looked at him, "It's not her I'm talking about, it's Hakami that I'm talking about. If he found out I had sex with Saya in his hot spring he'll flip." Miyonji whispered. Takashi's eyes went wide "It was in the hot spring? Runo didn't tell me that it was in a hot spring." He replied.

Miyonji growled as he looked back at Runo who scratched his head in a nervous manner knowing what Takashi and Miyonji were talking about. Miyonji sighed once more as they continued to walk.

"I still can't believe it. I honestly thought you would never get the chance. Well, not until you were married." He teased. "Shut up! At least it happened ass hole." he retorted. Miyonji's vision started to spin, but he held his composure not trying to worry Takashi.

Takashi laughed as they continued to walk enjoying his time with his best friend.

They had run into five zombies along the way but they easily took them out with Saeko, Hakami and Miyonji's sword play. What was a disaster seemed more like a daily routine now.

Killing walking dead people didn't seem to bother them anymore. But it would sometimes make Miyonji upset knowing that Alice had to witness things like this.

Five hours had passed and it had begun to rain. The group had ran to a large building that had a sign on it that said Motel on it. Vergil looked at the sign and smiled, "Looks like this is the place!" He exclaimed. "We should get inside quick, I'm not trying to get sick out here." Rika stated. Everyone agreed and walked inside the motel.