Chapter 4: Reunion

Saya awoke from the sunlight hitting her face, she saw that the bus was stuck in traffic. Everyone was trying to head to a different place to live, she noticed that her head was leaning on a sleeping Miyonji's shoulder. She blushed and quickly lifted her head up; she shook him so he would wake up.

"Sueenji, Sueenji!" she called out but it was no use. Usually just calling out his name would wake him up but he was extremely tired from all that fighting yesterday. She raised her hand up and slapped him across the face, not that hard but just enough to wake him up. He woke up and grabbed his left cheek "What the...Dammit Saya!" he yelled as he glared her. She just huffed "You wouldn't wake up, that's the only other option I had." she said. He looked at her, his eyes still showed anger "You could have tried something else, you only slapped me cause you don't like me." he stated as he then turned his head to look out the window.

She huffed as she was taken back by this and looked away "You deserved it..." He looked back at her confused and then shook it off. As he looked out the window he noticed something. "Look at that! I think it's better if we evacuate to the suburbs." Miyonji said. Saya pointed to the sky "Cars are not the only way to get out of here/" she pointed out as a plane flew by. "The airport by the ocean, your right." Miyonji said. Saya nodded "It's far too dangerous to be anywhere in this city. I bet a bunch of people are trying to escape to some island or some isolated area with some kind of strong military presence." she said as she put her hand to her chin.

Miyonji looked down at his seat "Like Okinawa...but the American military that's station there isn't there to fight...oh but their self defense forces." he finished. She nodded again "If the military has taken appropriate measures then I'm betting Hokkaido or Kyushu should be okay too...if planes are leaving then all the flights are heading to those areas." she explained, Kohta smiled.

"So you think maybe we should head that way too?" he asked and she narrowed her eyes "it's too late... Areas with large amounts of American soldiers or where the SDF is stationed are probably keeping the situation under control. However, it's likely that they started being strict about who they take in actually before we know it the whole world will be like that. What would you do if letting in other meant risking letting those things in too?" she asked Kohta smirked

"I'd shut myself in." he responded. She rolled her eyes "And what if the whole world started thinking the same as you. What if they tried to keep their community as small as possible for maximum survival?" she asked. Miyonji smirked as he looked at her "Wow Saya, you really are a genius" he said. She looked at him and huffed "What're you acting so surprised about, just look at him, he's an example to what I'm talking about. But I doubt that he himself realizes it." she said as she pointed towards Shido who was rubbing the face of a female student.

"You know this all happened over night." she said. Miyonji put a hand on his Kendo stick. "Should I interrupt them." he asked as he looked at Shido. Saya shook her head "Forget the pervy teacher and boobs for brains over there, I need to consult with someone I can trust but Komuro isn't here." when she said this Miyonji went wide eyed. She was still holding it against him no matter what he did, whether it was saving her or having a conversation she was still holding a grudge towards him from the past.

He quickly stood up and walked to the front of the bus to sit alone. Saya saw this and looked at him "Sueenji" she said not knowing why he moved all of a sudden. "Yeah we know you like Komuro." Kohta said. This made her face red, it wasn't true at all. Takashi and Saya were childhood friends along with Miyonji, and Rei she didn't think of Takashi in that manner especially when she knew how he felt about Rei.

It then clicked in her head why Miyonji got upset, it's because she didn't trust him it had nothing to do with her trusting Komuro. It was just that she didn't trust him, but how could she? With the history they had it was hard for her to forgive him, he's saved her multiple times but she still couldn't get over it.