One.

"She's looks 12, her hair is a rats mess, she's a twig with nothing significantly exciting about her, why would we need her?" A red-haired woman crossed her arms as she held no consideration for me in the room

"She's looks 12, her hair is a rats mess, she's a twig with nothing significantly exciting about her, why would we need her?" A red-haired woman crossed her arms as she held no consideration for me in the room. "Declan told me not to hire children."

"She's one of the best dancers I've ever seen. Men love her and she's all natural." Gabe defended me in the only way he knew how.

"I don't care about her tits, Gable. We cater to the most elite men, they travel from all over the world. They want exotic and striking not plain and pretty."

I didn't like this woman. There was a bitterness about her that I think most old ladies had. It's like the moment you turn 35, anyone below 30 is poisonous. Or maybe she's just a bitch. Either way, I did not enjoy the conversation and Gabe was being no help.

"Declan wants to make this year his most successful year. If you think talent like her will suffice then you should no longer be apart of our recruitment."

"You haven't even seen her dance." Gabe sighed, looking back at me as I tapped my fingers against my opposite arm, biting my cheek. "Georgie, baby, he'll love her. Just let Marco take a look at her. She can dance, she's just got a baby face."

"He'll like you," a deep accent spoke next to me, drawing me away from the dreadful exchange in front of me. "The boss, he'll like you." Javier, whom I wasn't sure was a driver or a body guard, lit a cigarette and took a long drag from it. "You've got something special."

"You haven't even seen if I can dance," I smirked, tilting my head towards him and he snickered, shrugging.

"It's not about how you dance. You got this confidence, kinda bitchy and better-than-everyone-else attitude. Declan loves shit like that. You'll piss him off, but he'll like you."

"What if I don't like him?"

"No one fucking likes Declan Morrison. He's a prick, an arrogant prick but he'll take care of you." He offered me the cigarette and I declined, scrunching my nose at the smoke. "You're going to do fine here."

"Angel! Doll!" Gabe pulled me aside, grabbing both my arms. "She loves you. You're going to meet Marco, tomorrow. Today, is Georgia's day with you. Good luck."

Georgia snarled, her hands on her hips as she looked me up and down. It took a lot for me not to return the gesture. I thanked Gabe and he told me goodbye.

Then I was alone with them.

Javier and Georgia.