Five.

My fingers slid between my breast, dancing against my bare skin and the red lace. I tossed my head back and rolled my neck, my eyes seductive as I gripped the cold pole and twirled around, wrapped one leg around and the other straight as I leaned back with my hair falling.

I moved on the pole fluidly, just how I always have. I teased the men in front by squatting and crawling, tugging the thin strings of my thong high on my hips and then down to tease before I swiftly unclipped my bra. I gave a tall black-haired man a wink before tossing the lacy garment towards him. He grinned and I turned back to the pole, placing it between my breast as I lowered myself down until I laid on my back and I lifted my legs up in a 'V'. I closed them quickly, pulling my underwear up my legs and then tossed them across the stage. I rolled over and brought myself to my knees, my back arched as I twerked my way across the stage with a playful look at a suited blonde haired man with soft blue eyes.

I sat up on my knees and bit my lip as I grabbed my breast and then moved my hands down my stomach until I reached my mound and stopped, just as the music did.

The men hollered out and whistled as I stood up and grinned, security coming to sweep up the money on the stage.

I waved goodbye and walked off the stage, grabbing the silk robe from the stagehand to tie around myself.

"That was something," Emory, one of the other dancers, remarked. "A little raunchy but I know you're not from here." She scrunched her nose and shrugged, her arms crossed as she looked down at me.

"Get your bag, bitch. I know what works." I walked past her to the dressing rooms, ready to take off my heels. Before I could make it, an arm grabbed me and pulled me into the hallway near the restrooms.

"I've never seen someone move like that." The husky voice I've been acquainted with well enough. His arms wrapped around my waist and I grinned up at his masculine face. "You look like a dream, a wet fucking dream."

"Is that what you wanted from me?" I tugged on the collar of his shirt and he chuckled, leaning his head down to meet my eyes. "What are you looking at?"

"I'm trying to figure out if it's a good idea to fuck you or not."

"You should ask nicely, maybe." I bit my lip and tugged on his tie.

"Ok," he licked his pink lips and moved his hands down to my ass. "Would you like me to bend you over my counter and fuck your pretty pink pussy you just showed half the men in Las Vegas?" He tugged the silky fabric of my robe up and slid his hand between my legs. "Tell me to stop if you don't want me to touch you, ok?"

"I want you to make me cum." I moaned softly as he gently ran his fingers over my wet pussy. "Finger fuck me right here."

"You're a dirty girl, huh? You want someone to see you getting your little cunt played with? You want someone to hear you moan for me?" He whispered in my ear as his finger brushed my aching clit. "You're soaking wet, baby. You like the way those men got hard watching you? I bet they had to go wank off after you showed your pussy like that. I know my cock loved your show."

"I did it just for you, like you asked me to. I wanted to be a good slut for you." I whimpered as his finger circled my swollen clit and his hand lifted my leg slightly. I moaned, laying my head against the wall as his middle finger sank into my needy entrance. "That feels so good."

"Such a tight pussy, I can't wait to feel it around my cock. Those pretty lips too." He rubbed my entire sex with my juices and lightly nipped my neck as he brought me to a shaking orgasm, my leg around his hips as he shook his fingers inside me and I felt a tsunami wave of a release down my legs and onto his hand. He groaned satisfied as I cried out, loud and shamelessly. "You dirty slut, cumming all over my fucking floor. I should make you clean it up with your mouth." He growled and I grinned devilishly up at him, licking my lips as I moved my hips against his crotch, teasing cock underneath. "Meet me when the night is over, I want to watch you do that again."