Gears That Has Begun to Move

UPPPPDAAAATEEE!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!

I'm so happy that I get to update this story again especially when its nearing the climax! Even though I was planning on updating this Sunday... Unfortunately, our we still don't have any internet connection at our house because our wifi connection provider is being stupid and its been 6 days (I'm about to go crazy without internet so I ran to my brother's house. LOL) 

To be safe, encase I got back home and there's still no internet I'm going to publish this ahead of time than planned

I'm sorry I had everyone waiting for so long for this new update. I promise that I'll update every Sunday from now on since I'm almost done with the planning stuff for this and just needed to be rewritten to be understandable.

I have so much fun writing this angsty TodoDeku family!!!

**************************************************************************************

"Those... children... Todoroki... is their father...?"

Yaoyorozu's POV

The moment I saw those two children with Todoroki earlier the dots have finally connected. Why Midoriya-kun had suddenly disappeared and why Uraraka and Iida had avoided Todoroki at all cost until Midoriya had come back again, and why Midoriya-kun didn't have a permanent address and kept doing his hero activities ranging to the places where Iida, Uraraka and Bakugou lived even though his actual pro- hero office was located in a town thirty minutes away from theirs.

From how Todoroki interacted with them earlier I could easily tell that he already knew that there's an undeniable bond towards them and he already knew deep inside him what his relationship is with those children as well but he was still in doubt because he was afraid to get his hopes up for nothing.

It was also the same for me. I've witnessed how horrible he looked when Midoriya had disappeared; it's as if he turned back to how he was back in our first year in U.A. with a terrible twist; cold, distant, angry at the world and very reckless. How many times did Jiro and I rushed him to the hospital all battered up and bathing in his own blood. Just remembering those day makes me shudder.

As his closest friend and as someone who treats him like a brother. I could only look after him to stop him from seeking his own death and feel sorry for him, praying that things would go in his way soon, so that he would stop torturing himself over and over. Wishing that one day he'd come to terms with everything and finally forgive himself.

He became a little better when Nezu-sensei told him that Midoriya was still alive and when Midoriya finally came back we finally saw him smile again but it was soon replaced with severe depression because no matter what he did Midoriya would refuse meet with him. Even though he kept telling that he understands why Midoriya didn't want to see him it was still really painful for him and his talk with All Might was the final hammer to the coffin, hearing from someone close to Midoriya that he won't be meeting him at all.

It was hard process to recover from that but through the years he believed and held on in what All Might have told him "...the time will come that he'll come to you whether he likes it or not"

Back then I didn't understand he had to say it as if he admonishing him and giving him hope at the same time but seeing his soft and happy expression while spending time with those two children I finally understood why All Might said it.

I didn't say anything... I didn't want to encourage false hope to my dear friend without solid proof but now the proof that I needed is standing right in front of me; Frozen with his eyes widened and lips agape from the surprise of seeing me here.