IMAGINE: Robert and you spending the day at the beach

| IMAGINE for @shayleefischer |

      Robert, your boyfriend, and you walk the secluded beach, hand in hand. "It's nice to get away from all of the hecticness of life." You sigh.

     "Is hecticness even a word?" He grins at you.

    "It is now." You laugh.

     Robert chuckles and wraps his arm around your shoulders, pulling you close to him. "I have to agree with you, Y/N. It's nice to finally be alone without everyone watching us."

     You rest your head on his shoulder and sigh happily. "I wish we could have more moments like this." You admit.

     He wraps both of his arms around you. "We could always just go off the grid. We could live in the woods, have no cellphone service, have nothing."

     You look up at him. "Uh, yeah, I don't think so. I like having indoor plumbing, thank you very much."

     "Hey, you're the one that said you wanted to have more moments like this."

     "Moments alone, not moments trying to survive out in the wild!" You exclaim.

     "Fine, fine, be that way." Roberts scoffs kiddingly.

     "I will." You smirk.

---

      Robert and you sit on the sand, letting the waves crash against your legs. You draw random lines in the sand, smiling. You glance at Robert who's resting back on his hands, smiling up at the sun. You grin mischievously and grab a handful of wet sand. You toss it at his chest. His eyes fly open and he swivels his head to stare at you, his jaw dropped.

     "Oops..." You say, trying to hide your smile.

     "Wow, you did not just do that."

     "Uhh..." You stammer.

     "Come here!" He exclaims, reaching for you. You squeal and jump to your feet. You take off running, Robert hot on your heels.

     "Come here!" He laughs.

     "No!" You yell back, grinning. You look back just as Robert trips in the sand. You start laughing and then stop running.

     "Run much?" You taunt. Robert picks himself up, grinning, and then runs to you. You flee from him. Your heart is pounding fast and it keeps skipping a few beats. You try to ignore it, not wanting to let your condition get in the way of so much fun. You have a heart condition, unbeknownst to Robert.

     After a couple of more seconds, it's too much for you to handle. You clutch your chest and gasp, stumbling to the sand. Your eyes widen as your heart squeezes painfully.

     "Run much?" Robert taunts back at you, slowing to a stop, fifty feet behind you. You don't move. You just try to focus on getting your heart to beat normally and getting yourself to breathe.

     "Y/N?" Robert asks tentatively, walking towards you. You let out a loud, strangled gasp. "Y/N!" Robert exclaims, running to you. He crashes to his knees beside you and turns you over. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what's wrong?" He asks, his face pale. You take a deep breath and then let it out. You do it for a few more times, your heart rate slowing. "Y/N, what happened?" Robert asks.

     "I-I-I have a heart condition." You stutter.

    "What?!" He gasps. You nod as he gently helps you sit up. He cradles your upper half in his arms.

     "I was born with a heart condition. If I get my heart rate going too much, it's like I can't breathe." You explain.

     "Why didn't you tell me?" Robert asks.

     "I don't know... I-I didn't want to worry you. I don't want you to worry about me."

     "Y/N, relationships are built on trust, not secrets. You should have trusted me."

     You frown and nod. "I know, I'm sorry." You tell him.

     Robert hugs you tightly. "Are you sure you're okay?"

     You nod. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just really sorry, Robert. I should have told you." You murmur.

     He rubs your back. "It's okay, Y/N. Just please tell me things next time. I want to help you in whatever way I can."

     You pull back. "I know." You whisper. He cups your face and lightly kisses you.

      "Let's take it easy, Y/N, okay?"

     You nod. "Okay." You say, before he pulls you back into his arms.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!