(33)

E!News
The drama that is 'The Squad'

E!NewsThe drama that is 'The Squad'

taken via mionemay on Instagram

If you don't know who the squad is, it consists of 9 crazy teens, or young adults now. Mione Hatton-Holland, Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield, Alice Boue and Alexander Boue. Robin Jackson and Nora Heff, Carleigh 'Maxie' Catch, Lottie Krueger. The squad has been known to cause unwanted drama.

Mione's 'ex-boyfriend would appear sometimes on her posts and be nothing but kind and then her squad would snap at him. At one point even accusing West (The boyfriend) of calling Nora Heff, a n*gga! When the drama started going around with Mione and her co-star William Greene were dating she didn't even shut down the rumors just responding with 'Im with Tom. I'm a actress. This is what i do" and she left it at that. didn't deny it at all.

Now we Have Nora Heff who hasn't been the least to create drama. By dragging Harrison around like he's a dog to wearing graphic shirts that depict the problems with the world. Her Twitter Bio says 'Feminist, Black Woman, LGBT+ Supporter. F*ck with me if you want'
Talk about wanting to start drama, we've gotten hints that Her bestfriend Hermione Hatton was abused by ber ex-Boyfriend, then Harrison likes a post about domestic Violence and Nora condones it! She posted a picture about it, where she wore a shirt that said 'Let boys be Feminine' and disabled comments.

Her starting drama doesn't end there, Julian Joseph, actor of the Flash in the new upcoming film 'The Justice League' said that she was his favorite photographer, starting some sort of beef. She likes to drag people and she isn't exactly hiding it. That's all for now in the drama that is the Squad, hope you enjoyed, go and
read some of our other articles:

Nora Heff and Harrison Osterfield, dating!?!?

The Heff siblings and why there stardom won't last

Hermione Hatton faked miscarriage?

Lottie Krueger, leaving the Squad?

Carleigh Catch Transgender?