26. I hate tall people

Hi Everyone, I am back with update. I think I didn't take too long to post this update.

Hope you enjoy. Do vote or comment your views.

Happy reading!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last month Fab 5 was celebrity and stranger to me, I am fan of their songs especially mesmerized by Mr.attitude's voice but today they are now partying in my place. I felt this life is full unexpected happenings.

My goodness the Biryani came out well and everyone is having the lunch but I can't as I was cautiously waiting to grab Navya's mobile and she sitting far near Mukti from me. She also knows that I am waiting for chance grab her mobile and delete the picture. How dare she is to click the picture, I know she will always do something unpredictable, but I don't know how on the earth she managed to click the picture. I am sitting restless on the table same is case with Navya.

I received a message and opened eager but it is from unknown.

Need any help?

I know the sender though it is from unknown number and I lift my face up see that person sitting opposite to me and he smiled at me.

Yes Cabir. I need to steal Navya's mobile.

Any reason?

Yes, ofcourse. Help me I will let you know.

How on the earth I will tell reason, but I think I can believe him in it.

Ok done with a smiley.

The dining table is rectangular shape with Manik, Cabir, Navya and Alya sitting at edges. I am sitting between Manik and Alya with Dhruv between Alya and Navya and Mukti between Cabir and Navya and Cabir and Manik sitting next to each other. Cabir need to pass the mobile to Manik and he need to pass it to me that will never happen. Navya was very good in predicting and arranged the seating order so that I could not get the mobile. But distance between Cabir me is not so far, so I hope I will get the mobile without Navya's knowledge.

Mukti took the mobile and pass it Cabir. When Cabir is about to give the mobile to me Manik snatched away. How did I forget his eagle eyes, he would have observed everything.

"Manik, that's my mobile, give it to me." Navya shouted.

"Cabir gave to me, why you are coming in between?" I shouted on my part and tried to snatch from him. He finished eating and he run away.

"Manik give it to me, why you want the mobile?" I followed him. He holds the mobile above his head and I cannot reach the mobile, though I jummp. This is why I hate tall people.

"Don't try Nandhini, you can't reach" I saw Navya was smiling at us.

Cabir came for my rescue and Navya for Manik. Then Dhruv and Alya joined but I do not know whom they are supporting, not to forget Mukti is already in my team. We run the all over the flat here and there chasing Manik making lot of noise. After sometime, everyone is tired but I am not in the mood to give up and it seems Manik is also not in the mood to give it. Everyone sat on the hall and we both were still running. If he is stubborn not give the mobile I too match his stubborn to snatch from him.

"Manik, that is my brother's room, don't go inside" He closed the Abi room door and went inside my room which near to Abi's room.

We both were running around my bed, I climb on the bed, and he was running around the bed. He laughed when I slipped and fell on the bed.

"You couldn't reach even you climbed on the bed, poor Nandhini"

At last out marathon is completed as he sat beside me and try to open the mobile but it is password protected.

"I think, Navya values her privacy unlike her friend"

I used the opportunity and snatched the mobile.

"Thanks for the complement Mr.Malhotra" I entered password and opened the gallery. It is the first photo when I press the delete Manik snatched mobile from my hand and saw the picture.

Navya clicked the picture of Manik and me sleeping in the Balcony with Manik head on my right shoulder and he snuggling to my right side. There was no reaction in his face while he saw the photo, I waiting for some stupid comments, he gave the mobile without looking at my face and went away. I opened the gallery and the image has been deleted.

02/09/2017