47.Manik lost hope on love

Guys,

I know I am late, in fact too late. Its almost a month since my last update. Really sorry if you are waiting for the update and didn't get it soon. But I was busy and I don't want to update something rubbish in order to provide an update for name shake. I tried to rewrite and hope you guys like it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Navya and I turned towards the entrance, the source of the voice and saw both Tom and Jerry standing there. Don't get confuse, Tom and Jerry is my beloved brother and his fighting partner Mukti.

Wait a minute, how does Mukti and Abi both standing together? Their combined arrival is accident or they both came together?

If they both came together, how come they know each other?

Two months back, when I met Mukti and Fab5, I just told about our meeting to Abi and I didn't give intro to each other (though both know each other very well, as they have not seen each other more than 15 years,' intro is needed). I turned to Navya but the scene I am seeing is completely opposite than the Navya who was decided to fulfil our flat's water scarcity by her tears sometimes back is folded her hands above her chest and giving some mischievous smile in direction of Abi and Mukti. Definitely she is a full pack!

Abi explained everything happened in his life in this one month to say preciously one month and 2 weeks. We know that Abi got call from wrong number and both used to fight. At first I though it would be some dangerous person calling Abi, but his face said different when he narrates their fights to me and Navya, when we caught him shouting at his phone one month back. He told that he got a call from unknown person, lady in precise and they have their routine fight which helps Abi to distract from his work pressure. Only the special person can make to forgot our stress even with their fights.

But seriously I don't know their fight started again after 15 years also because of me.

When Manik forcefully pick me up from my office and dropped me at my home, I forgot my mobile in car at night later next day Manik himself came and gave his mobile to me. But in between I got Mukti's number for Navya and called Mukti but she didn't pick up at that time. In this process I used Abi's mobile to call Mukti and forgot to inform the same to Abi. So Mukti thought Abi as some random guy who is trying to woo her and Abi thought Mukti as some random girl like Mukti thought about Abi. But at last their fight ends when Abi accidently saw Navya's message sending Mukti's number in his mobile.

"So you are Abi's cute idiot girl?" Navya asked Mukti. Though Mukti don't know the story behind the name cute idiot girl, Mukti blushed and I am sure Abi wanted to jump down through our window (even though our flat is in 7th floor) to escape from our current interrogation. Mukti composed and asked "What is cute idiot girl"

"That was you name given by our very own doctor India" Navya answered but her dramatic way never downgrades.

"What is doctor India?" Abi asked now.

"Haven't you heard captain America, likewise you are doctor and in India so Doctor India"
************************************

"You miss him?" Mukti asked abruptly.

Abi got call from his hospital regarding some critical case that he is currently dealing and Navya is currently resuming her experiment to prepare Choco lava popcorn that was stopped due to our so call fight because of some reason that I can't remember for which we started to fight.

You may wonder what is Choco lava popcorn, that was new dish Navya currently experimenting and of course I am her rat to test whether her experiment is succeeded or not and now I am having company in my rat mission, that is our well known member of Fab5 'The Mukti'.