Why I love Loïc Nottet.

"We're gonna rapapap rapapap we're gonna rapapap tonight. Do you still know this song? It's Loïc Nottet! 2 years after his participation in Eurovision he released his first album Selfocracy and he's going on tour. In a few weeks, we'll welcome him here in our studio and you can join us! All you have to do to win this amazing M&G with Loïc is make a video of one minute in which you tell us why you should win this M&G. Pretty simple isn't it? Send your video to our e-mail and maybe we see you in a few weeks! Winners will be anounced in one week. Good luck!"

When I get home, I immediately get my camera out and start filming. I set up a little corner in which I have the album of Loïc shown and a poster. I put on a black top and some makeup. Then I sit down and push play.

"Hi! My name is Leyla and I'm an ArTy!" is what the video started of with. "I've loved Loïc since he participated in Eurovision and never stopped listening to his music. What I love the most about Loïc is his personality. He can be really shy, but that makes Loïc, Loïc and I love that about him. How he's so passionate about his songs, but also his dance. I'm a dancer myself and Loïc has really been an example to me. I respect him a lot. How he got laughed at as a kid because of his voice, but now that voice has made him go this far already! In school, I'm not the most loved student and I don't have that many friends there, but Loïc has always been my saviour with his music. The lyrics, the melodies. It gets me through every single school day. And I just wanna thank him for that. Thankyou Loïc, MERCI."

As I send the video to the radio station a tear falls of my face. This video was just perfect and I really hope that the people of the radio station get it, understand it. It's 11:00 PM, time to go to bed and get the sleep for the next day.