A typical Monday, I thought ...

*beep...beep...beep...beep...* I turn of my alarm. "Another week in hell" I think by myself. I get out of my bed and go towards the bathroom. While getting ready, I always play the playlist of Loïc's songs and covers I made. It makes my morning always a little bit better. Once ready, I go downstairs and start making breakfast. Meanwhile I'm checking my phone to see if Loïc posted again. Nothing. It has been weeks since he posted something.

It's 8:00 AM. Time to go to school. I say goodbye to my mother and go to the bus station. As always, my bus was late so I wasn't at school on time. I check if none of my teachers are absent and go to class. My first subject today is History, one of my favorite subjects. Every seat was already taken, only a little table in the back was still free. When I pass some of my classmates, I hear them talking and laughing about me. "Just ignore them", I say to myself.

Lunchtime. I go and sit at one of the picknick tables on the campus. I get my sandwich out and check my phone again. I text some of my ArTy friends and put my music on. Then I open my Facebook and scroll through my timeline. A photo of Loïc catches my eye. It's a post of a Flemish radio station, located in Gent. "WIN A MEET AND GREET WITH LOÏC NOTTET" it says. I immediately start freaking out and open the post to read more...