Meeting him

There he was, looking perfect as always. He looked at how Melanie went out of the photobooth and then he turned to me. We both smiled at the same time. He said hi to which I also said hi and asked how he was. He said that he was fine and asked what I thought of his performance. I told him how amazing it was and he responded in quite a shy way: "Oh thankyou *laughs*. I thought some parts could have been a bit better but still thankyou", he said. Then he asked my name to which I told him my name is Leyla. He said he liked my name!

After that, I told him how I felt about his music and what it means to me. I told him how Poison is my favorite song, because I understand the lyrics and recognize it in my own life, since I'm being bullied in school and it really made my self-convidence go down. Talking about the bullying makes me quite emotional, so I had to fight my tears back while saying it to Loïc. He saw that I was getting emotional and gave me a big warm hug. It felt so great and I was enjoying every second of it. 

Then I complimented his outfit, because it really just looked great so why not give a compliment about it? He thanked me and told me he really liked my style too. I was quite surprised by that compliment, because my style is totally different than his. Somehow we got into a conversation about food, don't ask me how that happened but it did. We couldn't stop laughing and a really had a great time with him in the photobooth. I thought I was going to have a blackout walking into the photobooth, but surprisingly I was very spontaneous with Loïc and I just felt very comfortable.

Without knowing, Loïc's manager came into the photobooth and when he said something to us, Loïc and I jumped. Damn he scared us! He told us we were in the photobooth already a long time so we should better start ending the conversation. We both looked at each other and started laughing like crazy. We didn't realise we were talking already that long! He put his arm around me and so did I and the flash of the photo being taken went off. I was about to let loose of Loïc, but he whispered in my ear: "Are we gonna be sneaky and take another one?", to which I responded "Hell yeah! But it has to be a crazy one". Loïc agreed and insisted for me to go on his back. I looked a little confused at him to which he said: "come on, I'm strong enough to hold you on my back, believe me!" He made me laugh and I jumped on his back. Then we both made a funny face and again, the flash went off. Loïc started running around in the photobooth like crazy while I was still on his back, so I started screaming and laughing at the same time. When he stopped I went off his back and we both said goodbye with a long and tight hug. I felt so good to be in his arms! I was almost out of the photobooth when Loïc yelled: "I loved meeting you Leyla! I really hope to see you again soon!". I turned around and thanked him one last time for everything that just happened. He smiled and so did I. Then I went out of the photobooth and almost started crying. I can't believe what just happened!