My best friend

Next day. Another day at school. Surprisingly, this day went by very quick, without any dirty looks from anyone. When I come home I take a snack and go upstairs. I have some homework for French so I'll make that right now so that I don't have to stress about that later. After I've finished my homework, I check my phone and see that I have a text from Melanie, my best (online) friend. She asks if I can facetime her. I text her back saying that I'll call her after dinner.

After dinner I go back upstairs and turn my Facetime on. I call Melanie and almost immediately she answers back.

M: "Hi Leyla! How are you?" L: "Great! And you?" M: "Awesome! Have you seen the competition of Loïc on that radio station already?" L: "Yes I've already sent my video to them! And you?" M: "Oh wow! I'm gonna record mine this weekend. It would be so awesome if we could win this! Perfect way to meet each other!" L: "I know! I really did my best for this video and I hope so much that I'll win. I just want to meet him so badly." M: "And you deserve it too! I wouldn't want anybody to win that competition more than you. He needs to meet you, and see the amazingness that is you!" L: "Aww Mel I love you so much! You're the sweetest!"

We talk for about an hour before we decide it's time to go to bed. I get my pyjamas on and lay on my bed. I wasn't that tired so I turned Selfocracy on and listened it fully. After that it was already 00:30 AM. It's school tomorrow so I think it's best to go to sleep. I turn off my lights and lucky me, I dreamed about Loïc.

Hey everyone! Sorry that this chapter is a little bit shorter, but I really didn't have much inspiration for this one

Hey everyone! Sorry that this chapter is a little bit shorter, but I really didn't have much inspiration for this one. I hope you're enjoying this fanfic! xx