Repeat

(Kim's POV)

My eyes fluttered open, the sunlight from the small window in my room was being blocked by my cousin.

     "Get up," she snapped, " It's almost time for us to leave! You're lucky I didn't leave without you"

      "Sorry, I was up all night studying..." I said getting out of bed, I was in my clean uniform though and she noticed.

      "Up all night" she laughed, "Please I know you where up earlier, I mean I'm not blind, like you. That's obviously a clean uniform and I saw that you weren't up past 10 last night!" Dang it, she caught me. I looked at the ground, I had to come up with something, fast

      "Uh-hh, u-ummm, I-I!" I stuttered trying to think of what to say, " I was on Instagram! Looking at-" I didn't have time to finish, she pulled a teal notebook out of her bag, she glared at me.

       "Really, or where you writing? Some new song? Or a diary entry?" She opened up the book and read the newest entry aloud,

 "Dear diary,

           Today is October 5th (oh is that... today?😏) and Teony has asked me to come to the auditorium today to address the planning of the Halloween Festival and the music choices for it, she also gave me a list of all of the party planning committee and guess who is on the committee? Garroth Ro'- What?! Garroth Ro'Meave is on the party planning committee this year! The one year I'm not! And why do you care it's not like-" she stopped and flipped to an older diary entry.

"Dear diary

           Today is September 2nd and today I met the nicest boy ever! 😊 His name is Garroth Ro'Meave and I think I might have a crush on him, but I know that Ivy likes him so I have to hide that from her. If for whatever reason someone asks me who I like, I'll tell them I like his friend Laurence, I liked him in middle school, why would that be less believeable? Now that I think about it, will either of them ever notice me😔?" She stopped reading and laughed, her pink hair bouncing as she tilted her head back in pure delight, "Oh this is just too delicious! You and Garroth Ro'Meave?! Haha! Please! He will never be your friend and even if he was, if you think for a second that I will let you have him you're wrong. Not now not ever!" She said stalking out of the room, she threw the diary on my bed, a page torn out. I picked up the page looked at it.

I rushed out the door, and to school passing Ivy but as soon as I got to the school, I sat down and just cried

I rushed out the door, and to school passing Ivy but as soon as I got to the school, I sat down and just cried. I checked the time on my phone, it was 7:45 school started in fifteen minutes, I had time to keep crying.