The Kiss

Laurence closed the door and smiled at me. He started to get all flirty and really close. Suddenly him and I were kissing and I felt a small part of me that I thought had lost in my freshman year of high school, the part of me that would do anything for Laurence to notice me. That small part of me was really strong and it took over, I kissed back passionately, unwanting to. I heard the timer go off and I pulled away. I then realized that we had been kissing for almost three minutes straight. I was beet red as I walked out of the bathroom, and Laurence looked over the moon with happiness. Garroth looked angry and glared at Laurence, two best friends turned against each other over a girl, and that girl was me. I felt terrible, more than that, I felt like I had split my heart into a million pieces with a dull knife. The rest of the party was awkward for Garroth Laurence and I, they glared at each other the entire time. Finally it was time to go to sleep, Aphmau and Aaron got to sleep together, but then the girls and the boys were separated, I was both relieved and worried. I was relieved that I wouldn't have to see that Garroth and Laurence were glaring at each other, but I was worried that they would get in a fight and someone would end up injured. I couldn't sleep, so I got up to get a drink of water from the kitchen, as I neer the living room from upstairs I heard hushed yells of rage as the boys were fighting. Suddenly everything got quiet and I saw that Lucinda had already been downstairs and observing the fight until I'm guessing it got worse than before. While she was reprimanding the boys I saw my opportunity to sneak into the kitchen. I heard some mumbling and then the creaking of stairs as Lucinda went back to the girls room. I filled up my cup and started twards the stairs. Suddenly everything went black, I heard glass shattering and distant screams as I fell, I felt the impact of my body on the stairs, and then everything was still.