Wedding Part 2

DO NOT PLAY MUSIC UNTIL IT SAYS TO!

Music 2:

RECAP!:

My Eyes widened with fear as a man stepped out of the shadows with the boy I saw standing behind him, Ein and Micheal.

My Dad.

(Warning gets REALLY intense and sad, I borrowed this story from my friend who doesn't have Wattpad, PLZ DON'T KEEL MEH!!!!)

Kim's POV

"Well well well..." Ein said, looking around at everyone, "What a beautiful wedding!( WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SAID A BRIDESMAID TO A WAITER)It's a shame that the bride can't recognize her true love!"(Cue music)

"EIN!!" Aph snarled at him, she was definitely not happy to see him, but, then again, who was? Everyone went into a panic, in the midst of it all I saw Travis Katelyn and Garroth standing calmly, as if everything was fine. I ran over to Garroth and grabbed his hand. I tried to run, pulling him along with me but he stayed, almost glued it seemed to the ground and I wasn't strong enough to to pull him along.

I looked into his eyes and saw that he was panicked as well, but he remained standing there, smiling. Then I realized the horrible truth, forever potions! It all made sense now, the kids from my childhood, the ones I was never able to put faces to, where my friends, and they had forever potions on them, ones they were given when we were younger. I was just a piece in my dad's cruel game, one where I had no friends to help me, the real Garroth was never my friend, it was always fake, if I freed him from his curse, countless lives could be saved, but I would lose my only true friend, or would I? If they were under the influence of forever potions, like they are now, I would have seen the truth in their eyes, like every time my brother looked at me sense the potion, a look of hatred in his eyes (see where the song connects!) practically yelling, "WHY ME! HELP!" But he was smiling, a smile that everyone but me saw as genuine. Would I have seen that Garroth didn't like me, or was I blinded by the fact that the first person to notice me was him, Garroth Ro'Meave, my cousin's crush.( not really crush, obsession sounds accurate) That text from months ago where he was mad at me, was that the real him, or, all those times he held me in his arms, was that the real him? Was our friendship real? Was our love real? That's all I could think, before I heard a voice that sent a chill down my spine, "Garroth, take my daughter out" I looked up at Garroth to see him pulling his fist back, a look of horror in his eyes, and swing his fist back, hitting me in the head.

"KIM!" I heard many voices yell at once before everything blacked out.

Garroth's POV

I felt a hand grab mine, but I couldn't move, Ein was here! And I couldn't move to fight him, let alone run. Soon I saw Kim run in front of me and stare into my eyes. She stepped back, a look of fear on her face, almost as big as my fear of her getting hurt.