After Starlight!

We boarded the plane to leave Starlight, I sat down next to Garroth, we held each other's hands, even though she was gone, I felt like every time I feel weak she'll come back, but she hasn't, and Garroth was always there for me, to reassure me that she really was gone. But deep down inside of me, I had a feeling, that she was trying to climb out of the abyss, back into the real world. The entire plane ride back I slept, my head resting on Garroth's shoulder, once, I heard Ivy groan about how she was a better match for Garroth, but I managed to ignore that and fall back to sleep.

When we landed I woke up, I was a bit dizzy and everything sounded far away. I yawned and my ears popped, the sound rushed in and hurt my head, not only that but I lost my contacts so everything was blurry. My glasses where in the bag that wasn't a carry on bag, so I stumbled through the airport, blind. Once I bumped into someone, and fell to the ground, I got up and followed the blurry outline of my friends to the baggage claim area, I grabbed my bag as one of my friends handed it to me and as soon as I could, opened the bag and grabbed my glasses. Everything looked different at first, but then I adjusted to having glasses again and found my way to the rest of my friends, who decided to stop at Starbucks. Katelyn had been reading on the plane ride and decided to play a little prank on the staff, she had them write the words 'Primrose Evergreen' on her cup and when they said "Primrose Evergreen" she yelled, "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" And then took her cup and walked away. We laughed for a bit and then got into the cars that we drove here in, Aphmau, Aaron and Malissa got in her car, Zane, Kawaii~chan, and Lucinda got in a car together, The parents all rode in a car together, the werewolf pack separated into two cars and Travis and Katelyn left together, that left Garroth and I the last car. We put our luggage in the back and listened to music on the way back to the houses and did some crappy karaoke. We hung out for a while and then we got a text from Katelyn asking us to come to her sleepover party. (I know it's how everything goes wrong, or right) We showed up an hour or two later for the party. We were the first to arrive and then soon everyone came, Aphmau, Aaron, Zane, Travis, a couple of other friends of Aphmau's I didn't recognize, the wolf pack, Lucinda and Laurence. I tensed up, Laurence winked at me and I sat there freaking out, I didn't know what else to do, Casanova over there wanted me and him to be a thing, while I liked him as a friend, and nothing more. And then there was Garroth, he was always there for me, he never failed to make me laugh and we care about each other. But what if Laurence wanted to be more than friends what do I say, I don't want to hurt anyone, but what do I do if he tries to kiss me? I am so screwed over!

'So! Let's play some games! Like T or D! Or maybe Spin The Bottle: Seven Minutes In Heaven! But um... Aaron and I can be left out of that, right?! 'Cause I don't want to have to deal with that awkwardness!" Aphmau said, "Or, we could play Murder!" She said making a weird face, and everyone shook their heads and screamed No. Everyone decided on spin the bottle, the one I was most afraid of, I voted truth or dare, along with a girl with whitish lavender hair and Travis. We also made it a rule that when it was a girl's turn to spin the rest of the girls left the circle, and when it was the boy's turn they all had to scoot out of the circle, though I think one of the boys I didn't know was a little bit upset about that! (*cough Zenix*cough*)We started to play, Aphmau and Aaron decided to time us, to make the awkward situations more awkward, we had to be in the bathroom together for at least 3 minutes, and that's what really scared me, but I was glad it wasn't the full 7. We put our names in a bag and then Aphmau chose a name randomly. Travis. Good, at least I wasn't going for sure, he spun the bottle and it landed on Katelyn, they blushed and walked into the nearest bathroom, Aphmau, Aaron, Dottie, Daniel, Rylen, and Blaze started snickering, I think they could hear what was going on inside the bathroom, the timer hit 3 minutes, and they didn't come out, only did they come out after 4. I was scared now, if that happened with me, but with any of the guys, that would be just too awkward! They giggled and sat down, Aphmau had taken Katelyn's name out of the bag, just to avoid her getting picked right after that. She pulled out a name. Lucinda. I sighed in relief, I wouldn't have to go, no matter what, she spun the bottle and it landed on a boy with dark blue hair, Dante was it? Any way they shivered and made a face that said that they didn't want this to happen. They went in the bathroom, I heard some gagging noises, after three minutes they came out, Aphmau chose another name. Dottie. Her eyes got wide when the bottle landed on Blaze, they blushed and rushed into the bathroom, and right at three minutes they came out, blushing. We continued that until there where four people in the circle, Rylen, Garroth, Laurence, and me. They pulled my name from the bag and I spun the bottle, I shut my eyes tight and when I heard some shouts of surprise I opened my eyes, the tip of the bottle was pointed at Laurence, I mouthed to Garroth, I am so sorry, I don't want to do this, but I have to, no chickens, remember? He nodded and Laurence and I went into the bathroom, he closed the door and smiled at me.

(Hehehe cliffhanger again! You guys probably are sick of them but still also, I do not ship LucindaxDante, that's weird, I ship Dancole and Laurcinda, but for drama purposes I had to do that, Sorry!)