ONE

*POV Tess*

I came home from school, when I opened the door, my sister came to me and give me a hug and said, "omg I have VIP tickets for 1D!" I hug her back and said that I'm happy for her. As I walk into the living room, I see Zoë's friend Sam with tears in her eyes. She is so happy to have tickets for the concert.

I walk to the fridge and take out a drink. I decided to sit with Zoë and Sam and walk to the table They are sitting at. But Maybe that was a bad idea Because they just keep talking about the 1D boys and the upcoming concert. I'm getting crazy about it what do they see in those guys? Okay, they're not ugly especially that guy with the curly brown hair. But still they are not great.

When I finished my drink I walk to my bedroom. A while later, walked my little sister came by to ask for some advice. She has a meet and greet with the boys, but she does not know what to say to the boys. I tell her that she can say that she likes their music. She gives me a hug and walks out of my room.

-------------------------
A few weeks later
-------------------------

I just got back from my last school day. I throw my bag on the floor and walk into the living room where I see my mother and my little sister on the couch. Zoë looks sad. I ask what's going on, my mom said that Sam can't go to  the concert. I ask if Zoë knows someone who wants to go the concert with her. Zoë starts crying and says:"nobody wants to pay so much money for a ticket." What I understand $300.- is a lot of money for a concert + meet and greet.

Zoë runs crying to her room. My mom  has tea and she asked if I want some too. I nod, and my mother gives me a cup of tea. We talk about the whole concert problem. We can't let her go alone she is only 14! So that's not an option. Then my mother asks if I want to go with her. I tell her that i  don't want to spend $ 300 on a concert When I don't even know one their songs. She suggests she wants to pay it so I can go with zoë. I tell my mom that I would go with zoë if my mom pays it for me

I walk to Zoë's bedroom to tell her the good news. When I tell her the good news she gets tears in her eyes. She gives me a hug and does a crazy dance in her bedroom. I get up and dance with her for a few seconds.
I talk to Zoë for a few minutes and then head back to my own room. I lay down on my bed and grab my phone. I decide to search for some pictures of the 1D boys on my phone. In the mean time I put on one of their albums. After I listened to their album I decided that I could use some sleep. Minutes later I am on my way to dreamland.

________________________
Thank you for reading my first chapter. It's a little short but I'll try to make the next chapter longer. let me know what you think of it.
I want to say that English isn't my First language So if you see a mistake just tell me and I Will change it!
Also a big shout out to pezismyspiritanimal for helping me out with the cover and the grammer
________________________