TWO

*POV* Tess

-----------------------------------------
2 days before the concert
-----------------------------------------

Over the past few days I have listened a lot to 1D. actually their music is really good. I know the lyrics of a couple songs. I start to like the guys. I realize that I still have to pack my bag. Because we stay in a hotel after the concert. Because it's a 3 hours drive from here to London. When I pack my bag I listen to 1D.

I have already put my bag in my moms car so we can leave soon. When Zoë comes with her bag, I put her bag in the car too. My mother walks outside and says that we can go. She starts the car and we leave.

I insert my earphones and re-create an album from 1D. Meanwhile I read a book. When I look at Zoë, I see That she is very nervous. I try to get her a little quieter by talking to her. Half an hour later we are at the hotel. There are a lot of people in front of the hotel. Zoë and I give our mother a hug. When my mother has drove out the street we want to walk in. But then we are being held by a bodyguard. He asks our age and whether we stay overnight. I say we haven't check in yet. The bodyguard told us that there are famous people in the hotel and that we may be able to get a nuisance from the fans.

As we enter the hotel we see a lot of bodyguards. I ask one of the bodyguards who spend the night here. But he couldn't say that. I look at Zoë and ask if she thinks that 1D is sleeping here. I don't think they're sleeping in this hotel, it's not a 5 star hotel. This hotel doesn't have ONE star!

I walk to the front desk to check in. When She gives me the key to our door, we walk to the elevator and we go to the 4th floor. I open the door and immediately flip down on the bed. I'm very tired of the trip.

It's been 7 o'clock and we haven't eat anything yet. We decide to use the room service. An hour later we are done eating. Zoë is watching tv and I read in my book. A while later, I hear someone knocking at the door. when I open the door, I see no one. As I look up the hallway, I see just 2 boys running in their room quickly and closing the door. I couldn't see what they look like. The only thing i saw was a boy that was quite tall. and the other was a lot smaller.

I'm trying to sleep but it's not possible. I put on my clothes and decided to walk a bit over the hallways. Suddenly I collide with someone, I see keys falling on the ground. If I want to grab it, I hear a heavy voice that says "sorry". I get up and give him his keys back. When I look at him, I see beautiful brown eyes. "I'm sorry too." I say quickly. He gives me a hand and says, "my name is harry, nice to meet you." I find this a very awkward situation, just as I want to walk away, he grabs my hand and says, "bye sweetheart".

I come back to my room and let myself fall down on the bed. The guy harry look so familiar to me, but who is it. Suddenly I get up and I know it. It's harry styles that guy from One direction. What should I do now? I'll see him again with the meet and greet in 2 days. Will he recognize me?