SIX

*POV* Tess

I'm making myself ready to go golfing with the boys. I'm very excited about it. I can't wait to see them again. I just finished dressing when Harry opens the door. "Tess you're on the news." Harry Says as he walks into the room. "WWHAT, why?" i say amazed. Harry takes my arm and brings me to the living room. When I look toward the TV, I see my face big on the screen. "Does Tess have a relationship with Harry Styles?" I hear from the TV. I watch harry with a scared face. "We are just friend." I say to harry.

*POV* Harry

"We are just friend." Tess says. I keep staring to the wall until Tess gives me a push against my shoulder. "Are you okay?" Tess asks. I scare and quickly anwser: "uuhhm yeah we're just friend no more." "Im going to prepare for golfing. The boys will be here in 20 minutes." When I go to my bedroom, I sit down on my bed. "We're just friend." Keep repeating in my head. Am I in love with Tess I wonder myself. I set my mind aside and get myself dressed.

*POV* Tess

I'm sitting on the couch staring to the ground. "Yeah we're just friends." I Repeat in my head. The doorbell rings, I walk to the door to open it and I see Niall and Louis. "HEEYY TESS." Niall calls. "Its been a long time sinds we last saw you." I hear Liam say. I quickly give everyone a hug. we sit down in the living room. After a while it gets quiet. "So Tess, you and harry." Louis says "What do you mean louis?" I ask. Niall gives a louis a push against his shoulder and whispered "shut up lou not now." "Have you ever played golf?" Liam asks quickly. "I played miniature golf with my family 3 years ago." I say with a smile. "This is gonna be fun." Niall says. "What's gonna be fun?" Harry asks as he walks in the room. "Tess has never played real golf." Liam says "Its okay Tess, we're going to teach you how to play golf." harry says.

When we arrived, the boys take their golf clubs. I have never played golf so I rent golf clubs. We walk to the first hole. "Tess I'll show you how to play golf" louis says. He takes his club and goes to the golf ball. He misses the ball of course. "Oww thats how to play golf thats not difficult." I say laughing "Tess Morris, do you think you can do it better than me?" louis asks "of course I can! Niall give me my club." I say , I walk confidently to the golf ball and when I get there I take a quick look at the boys. I take my club back and hit my club against the golf ball. "Do you see that lou that's a ball flying to the victory." I say with a smile. Louis mouth is wide open. "Victory? Hahaha my turn, watch and learn." Niall says.

*POV* Harry

If it's niall's turn, Tess is standing next to me. "Did you saw that?" She says enthusiastically "Of course I saw it, are you sure you've never played golf before?" I ask "Maybe my uncle is the boss of his own golf club." she whispers. "I knew it you little .." I say a little too hard which catching the boys attention. "You knew what styles?" liam asks  "Uhhm I maybe played golf before. My uncle has his own golf club in liverpool." Tess confesses.  "Ohhw you sneaky ..." "louis shut up" niall says quickly. "Okay its my turn guys," I say.

*POV* Tess

After 2 hours of golf we are done. We are going to have some drinks at the golf club. "Congrats niall." I say giving him a hug. "Thanks tess, you also played well." Niall says "What are we going to do now?" Harry asks. "We can go to my house." Liam suggests. Everybody votes yes. When we have our drinks done, we get into the car and we're going to Liam's house. When we are in front of Liam's house, we all get out of the car and walk to the door. We're inside for like 2 minutes when Niall calls "I'm hungry, lets order something." "But what do you want to eat? "I ask. "SUSHI!" liam yells. "Really liam? you always want to eat sushi." Harry says. Louis Niall and I laugh while liam chases harry ."Come here styles." Liam calls."Come on guys!" I call. "I think its a good idea to order sushi." I say. "Do you hear that hazz? Your girl wants sushi too." Liam says. "Oh shut up liam." Harry says. "Is this normal?" I ask Niall. "Jup this is totally normal." niall says.

When we have eaten our sushi, I become incredible tired. "Are you tired Tess?" Harry asks. "Yeah it was a long day." I say. "You can sleep here."liam says "I don't have clothes to sleep in." I say. "I can give you a shirt." harry says "Do you have clothes here?" I ask. "We have our own wardrobes in each other houses."louis says "We also have each others keys."Niall adds. "You spend a lot of time together, don't you?" I say. "Yeah a lot, but you all can sleep here tonight."  liam says "Yeahh party."louis yells "Really short party lou, Tess is really tired."harry says "Sorry lou maybe next time." I say. "No problem, Tess, sleepwell." louis says as I give him a hug.

Harry takes me to a room where there stands a kingsized bed. "You can sleep in my bed. Im sleeping on the couch tonight." Harry gives me his shirt. I walk to the bathroom to get ready for sleep. "Harry?" I ask. "Can you stay here until I sleep?" "Of course." Says Harry. Harry sits down next to me as I lay down. "Good night."harry whispers right before I fall asleep.

*POV* Harry

Tess is so cute when she is  asleep. We had some great fun today. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, She is so beautiful! I can not say this to her. She said we were just friends. I'll stay here for a while and then I'll go downstairs I decide. After a while I start to get really tired too.

----------------------------------------------
Heey guys!                                              Thank you gor reading my chapter! We were very busy with school last week.... sorry for that! I hope you enjoy our story so far!
-XXX-
----------------------------------------------