FOUR

--------------------------------------------
previous part.

"should i call him?" I ask Zoë. Zoë nods yes. I put harry in my contacts. "I don't know if I dare to call him." I say to Zoë. Zoë grabs my Phone and presses the call button. -------------------------------------------
*POV* Tess

I put my phone against my ear and hear it ring. I noticed that someone has picked up the phone. In the background I hear niall scream that louis has to give his shoe back. Then I hear harry say "shut up guys, someone is calling me."

Harry: "hello, who am I speaking with?"

Tess: "uhm, hi it's me Tess you gave my sister a note at the meet and greet today."

Harry: "Oh yeah, I know your name your sister told it to me. So you've read my note?"

Tess: "Yeah I did."

Niall in the background: "Harry, who are you talking to?"

Harry: "Niall shut up!"

Tess: "Was that Niall?"

harry: "yeah, that was Niall, sorry for that."

Tess: "don't say sorry, it's okay"

Mean while Zoë and I walk back to our hotel. By the time we get there I am still calling with Harry. It's quit nice to talk to him.  We decided to go for lunch tomorrow somewhere in London. I all ready texted my mom saying that I am staying for a couple more days so she only has to pick up Zoë. She texted me back saying that was fine.

---------------------------------

The next day

---------------------------------

I am standing in front of the london eye where Harry and I decided to meet each other. After a couple of minutes I hear someone calling my name. Through all of the people I can see harry standing, with a beanie and sunglasses on. I walk over to him and as soon as I stand in front of him he grabs my hand and pulls me along. Before I can realise what just happend I'm sitting in a van with blinded windows. "Harry what's going on? I ask. "The paparazzi has already seen me, we have to go somewhere else. We can go to my house for lunch." "well okay then" I say as an anwser, I had to say yes I have no other choice, the car was already driving. Harry lays his hand on my leg and says "sorry that it had to go this way." "it's okay, I understand." I say.

The van stops and we arrive at a big villa. Paul (the bodyguard of the boy)  opens the car door. Harry gets out of the car and grabs my hand. "welcome to my house." harry says. I also get out of the car and follow Harry to the frontdoor. Harry opens the door and I walk inside. I look around and see a lot of stuff. In front of me is a big stairs which are leading to the second floor. On my left I see a door which leads to the living room and on my right is the kitchen and dining room. "where is the toilet?" I ask Harry. He points to a door with the word toilet on it. 

Harry made nice sandwiches for us. We talk about a lot of stuff and get to know each other beter. The bell rings and Harry walks to the frontdoor to open it. "heey hazz" I hear someone say. "Go away louis, Tess is here" harry whispers. Did harry tell the boys about me I question myself. I hear Harry close the door and soon he arrives back at the kitchen. "Who was it?" I ask harry. "It was louis, he needed something."

After lunch we sit down on the couch. We decide to watch a movie. The whole movie harry looks nervously at his phone, Like he can be called every second. "is everything okay, you're looking to your Phone the whole time" I ask "my management can call me." Harry says the moment his phone rings. Harry picks up and walks out of the room leaving me alone in the living room.

It's 7 o'clock. "time for dinner, lets order pizza." harry says. harry grabs his phone and orders two pizzas. Half an hour later the doorbell rings, the pizzas arrived. Harry opens the door and a couple of minutes later he comes back with two boxes. When we have finished eating we talk for awhile. When I look at my watch is see that it's almost 12 am. "I think its time to go." I say. "It was just as fun, you can sleep here if you want to" Harry says "but I dont have something to sleep in." I say "I can give you a shirt to sleep in." harry says. we walk up the stairs and harry leads me into a spare room. He grabs an old shirt and hands it to me. "thank you, for this day it was really nice." I say. He gives me a hug and says: "Today was very nice, I wish this could be every day." He gives me another hug and walk out of the room. "goodnight, babe." he says before closing the door. I also tell him to sleep well. He turns off the lights and closes the door.

——————————————————

It's my birthday today!!
Thank you for reading this chapter i hope you have enjoyed the story so far. Also big shoutout to pezismyspiritanimal for helping to get this story ready for today.

——————————————————