THREE

-------------------------
the day of het concert.
-------------------------
*POV* Tess

I walk together with Zoë to the breakfast room. As we walk up, the doors are just opened from the breakfast room. It smells great for freshly made bacon with egg. When we finish breakfast we pack our stuff and we go shopping. because we have 7 more hours to our meet and greet.

When we're back in our room, we put our stuff down and we'll get some rest. I'm getting really nervous now. Would Harry recognize me? What if he still recognizes me? Is he going to say something about it?

We decide to go to the O2 arena one hour before the meet and greet. When we arrive we already see a lot of girls waiting outside. If we found the V.I.P door we walk in. The bodyguard guides us to the big room where the concert will take place. The bodyguard tells us that the boys will start their sound check soon. At that moment, Niall walks on stage and does a crazy dance. I'm shooting with Zoë in the laugh. Then I see Louis Liam smiling at the stage. I hear Liam say, "Niall you're so stupid." Soon I wonder where Harry is. At that moment I see Harry run on stage, and I hear he calls: "Sorry guys, I had to go to the toilet."

The boys' sound check has ended and we are brought back to another group of girls. When we stand in line I see a big black cloth hanging. That's because we can't see the guys yet. We also need to hand in our phones so we can't make photos or videos. We are almost in turn. I'm getting really nervous now.

Its almost our turn. Its the turn of the girls in frond of us, the cloth closes in front of our eyes. I just saw Niall in a corner of my eye. The canvas opens again, I'll wait for a while. Zoë takes ny hand and pulls me behind the cloth. Niall spreads his arms and screams: "HORAN HUG." Zoë starts running to Niall and gives him a hug. In between, I give Liam and Louis a hug. When I'm in front of Harry, I look in his beautiful green eyes. Then I hear his beautiful voice in my ears. He says, "I knew it." I look forward to him and say quickly: "you knew what?" He ignored my question and says, "Let's make a picture." Harry grabs my hand and draws me to him and lays his arm around my shoulder. After the photo, I give everyone one last hug. I finally had the chance to hug Niall now, I see that Harry whispered something in Zoë her ear. Liam wishes us a lot of fun at the concert. When we leave the room, I immediately ask Zoë what Harry asked. She gives me a note and says, "Harry said: give this to your sister, tell her to open this after the concert." I take the note and put it in my pocket.

We walk into the arena. There are already a lot of girls in the room. We still find a nice place in the front of the stage. When the doors are opened, we all see screaming girls coming in the arena. After waiting one hour for the starting act. The girls from Little Mix coming on stage. I'm a really big fan of little mix. When I heard that they were in the program, I really wanted to go to this concert!

The program is over. The lights go out. the musicians come on stage. The music starts. Everybody starts screaming. And the boys run on stage.

During the concert I noticed that Harry has found me in the crowd. He often looks at me and sings in front of me and Zoë. I'm getting a little nervous about it. Niall sees that and draws Harry to another part of the stage.

When the concert is over, Zoë and I walk out. When we're around the corner, Zoë shut me up and says, "What's in the note." I almost forgot that I still had that note. I pick up the note and open it.

Hey sweetheart,

when I looked at you for the first time, it felt familiar. I want to get to know you better. Maybe we can go for a lunch soon.

Call me: 2010 165998
X harry

"Should I call him?" I ask Zoë. Zoë nods yes. I put Harry in my contacts. "I don't know if I dare to call him." I say to Zoë. Zoë grabs my phone and presses the call button.