Chapter 12: 1-Adam-13 in trouble

Danny's POV 

Dad,Jamie Erin , grandpa and the rest of the family decided to walk around Los Angles with  sergeant  Mac. We talk for awhile until I heard  sirens coming our way as I heard the radio going off. 

"This is 1-Adam-13 show us in pursuit with a white GMC   License  plate is beepthepigs. Check for wants and warrants on the plate," she said 

"Man," I thought

"1-adam -13 is in pursuit," 

Mac call Mary to get info on what's going on but we all heard Sophie yelling watch out. We all ran back to the station with worried , we all see Pete writing paper work as worried took over . May sister might be hurt ,  Pete look up to see worried on our face as he came over to us. 

" hey why the long face," Pete said 

"Pete , I think Johnson has the girls and Sophie," Mac said 

Jim came running with his phone as we all ran  to the place that Johnson have Sophie , Morgan and Mary at. Once we got there Pete told Jamie and I to go through the back as they went through the front. Jamie and I pull our weapons out of our holster as we went in. 

"Police officers!" Jamie and I heard Pete yell as I see Sophie looking at me but she had her hands on tie as he kick Johnson in the leg and that's when I saw her tackling him down to the ground as Pete through cuffs for Sophie to use and she used them right away. 

I ran over to my little sister as I hug her and made sure she is okay, as she hug me back. Sophie fell asleep in my hold as I picked her up as she snuggled up into me. Pete look up at me  as he just smile at my little sister, he got over to his kid as he hug her and Mary. 

"Girls are you okay?" Jim and Pete ask 

"We're okay," Mary said 

Dad came running in with worried on his face but he smile seeing my baby sister sleeping in my hold as I got up and walk over to him and he held my sister. Sophie place her head on his shoulder as we both smile at Sophie, Jamie walk over to us as he also smile at Sophie. Erin and grandpa walk in here to see that Sophie is okay. They both smile at dad when they see Sophie fast asleep. Jim, Pete, Morgan and Mary walk over to us as she look at me funny like she remember me from some place.

"Dad, for some reason I remember them from that day when I was stab," Morgan said as that click into my  memory on that day. 

Flashback ..... 

the family decided to go to Los Angles to take a family vacation for a couple of days. Since I have found Sophie, dad decided we should take a vacation. Sophie was so happy to go to Los Angles. Sophie gave me a hug as I just pick her up and hug her , dad walk in the room to see Sophie. 

End of flashback.. 

I shook my head to get that day away, it was hard seeing her being stab that many time. 

"Jim and Pete of you all want to you can join us for Sunday dinner," dad ask 

"Okay, let us get changed out of our uniform since it's end of watch for us," Pete said 

At the station........... 

Morgan , Mary, Pete and Jim got out of their uniform as we wait for them so we can head to a   Restaurant so we all can have Sunday dinner. I look up to see Morgan and Mary walking out of the locker room. 

"Mary, Wells is not going to be happy at the prank that we pull on him," Morgan said 

"You got that right and here he comes," Mary said with a chuckle.