Strawberry Fits 1 Chapter 4 "Sunrise"

Part 1

"Outside is very cold..there isn't light yet..the sun rises slowly ...I hardly can see her..

..her breathing is so close to me..her warm body..I don't want the daybreak to arrive..I feel calm like this...

I would like to kiss her until I get tired...but I don't want to wake her up... not yet.

..what is she dreaming? About me?.. how could I know.

..I believe we have changed no?.. I think we have, that's what they told us... but we did it for the best.

...you have changed me.

...I'm grateful because you appeared in my life.

..just by having you by my side I feel an immense happiness.

...I don't want to leave this place...

...I love you.

...Nagisa.."

(The alarm is about to sound and Nagisa is waking up slowly)

Nagisa:...(whispering)..Shizuma..

(a warm sunshine enters from the window..melting some of the snow. Nagisa is awake)

Nagisa: Shizuma? (looks around from her bed and sees that Shizuma is not there)

(she turns off the alarm. She puts Shizuma's nightdress and gets up to see from the window how cold outside, then she turns her sight inside the room)

Nagisa: her uniform is missing..where could she be?

(she keeps thinking for a while and goes to the shower)

(Hikari is always early at the greenhouse working on the flowers)

Hikari: thank you so much for coming early

Shizuma: your welcome Etoile, I miss the greenhouse already, so thanks for inviting me

Hikari: I can't think of no one else to help me out with the flowers, you know them the best

Shizuma: you only have to treat them with love (gently touching the flowers) .. she is awake.

Hikari: eh?

Shizuma: is time for me to go Etoile, if you need help again, I will be glad to help you

Hikari: thanks you Shizuma sama. You are always welcome here

Shizuma: give my regards to Amane

Hikari: in your name

(Shizuma walks in the cold road on her way to Ishigo sha, in her hand, she has a bunch of beautiful flowers from the greenhouse. Her face shines of happiness only with the thought that in a few moments she will have Nagisa in her arms)

Shizuma: (thinking) .. I don't want to leave this place..(turns her head down sadly) .. I don't want to..

(Shizuma returns to her room and slowly opens the door. She notices that Nagisa is in the shower. Nagisa hears someone entering to the bathroom)

Nagisa: Shizuma, is that you?

Shizuma: (opening the curtains) Nagisa..

Nagisa: (looking at her) ah! You scared me!.. what are you doing? (Shizuma enters to the shower with her uniform)

Nagisa: Shizuma, your uniform, you'll ruin it!

Shizuma: I don't care.. (She embraces Nagisa from her waist and starts kissing her.. Nagisa just let herself go and takes Shizuma's uniform away)