Strawberry Fics 1 Chapter 7 "THE TRAINING"

Among the corridors of the three schools the girls were exciting. The young female students crowded the zone in front of the wallchart. Early in the morning, the student council had published an important notice. Lots of brightly eyes full of emotion were reading the official notice which contained what it follows:

"St. Miator, St. Spica, St Lulim"

Dear all Astraea hill students,

In relation to the celebration of the Etoile week during this year, it is a pleasure for us to inform you about several sport activities we have prepared for you. All these activities will be part of an interschool tournament.

The celebration of this magnificent week will culminate with a trip to the camp located in the Miator village. During three days in the village the sport tournament will be closed and finally all students are invited to a massive costume party for closing the week.

The sport activities for this tournament are:

Kendo

Basketball

Volleyball

Swimming (individual and team)

Athletics (individual and team)

Judo (individual)

Archery (individual)

The ones who are interest should meet their presidents of their schools or one member of their student council, and register themselves indicating the chosen sport activity.

Each school must coordinate private meetings in order to organize their teams and representatives. All these matters will be informed during the meetings of each school on Friday at 3 pm this week.

We will be waiting for your participation and collaboration for this great week where we will celebrate cheerfully our new Etoile.

Faithfully yours,

Astraea Student Council

A bunch of students were reading the official announcement, surprised by the news, whispering and discussing full of excitement.

Yaya: wow! Did you see? (While she is putting her arm around Tsubomi's neck)

Tsubomi: Yes! So, the rumors were true. The Senpais achieved it!

Yaya: Yes! Our Etoile are the best!

Tsubomi: Everything sounds awesome, especially the camp thing!

Yaya: Oh yeah! Are we going to see the stars together, right?

Tsubomi: (felt herself blushing) AAh!! Why do you bother me?

Yaya: Alright, if you don't want to. I'll see who else wants to go with me (she turns around pretending being upset)

Tsubomi: (turning around quickly) No!!! Wait! I'll go with you (following Yaya quickly)

Yaya: (Watching Tsubomi with one eye) I hope so.

At Miator the scene was similar; a huge group of girls gets together after class looking at the wallchart. Their eyes full of surprise reading the announcement. Lively talks can be heard all over the place. Some shy girls talking softly some others more extrovert making noise.

All of them: What are you interested in? – I don't know yet! – oh! This is so cool! – Look we will have a costume party at the end! – What are we going to dress up? - A camp? – Will Shizuma Sama participate? – Oh I've heard that Shizuma has missed some classes – What have happened to her? – Oh I will love to see Shizuma Sama participating on something sporty ... she would look hot! – quiet! Nagisa Senpai is approaching us!