Strawberry Fics 1 Chapter 4 "Sunrise"

Part 2

...full moon....cold air....an obscure club and two girls in the dark...the wind hits gently the trees ... a long silence appears after Chikaru's words..

"...why does my heart beats like this?...

...what is happening?"

(In Astraea is already late. All the girls are in their rooms and others are already in their homes to celebrate New Year with their families.

While the cold wind blows outside, there is a figure of somebody walking from  far in the halls of Ishigo Sha. After a moment, the dark silhouette stops in front of Hikari's and Yaya's room)

Knock knock

Hikari: I will open!

Amane: good night Hikari (smiling softly)

Hikari: Amane! I though you weren't coming! (happily)

Amane: yes, I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier

(Inside the room , Yaya, Chiyo, Tsubomi, Hikari and now Amane are there to celebrate the last tea party of the year)

Amane: sorry girls for not coming before to your tea parties

Yaya: don't you worry Etoile, we know your heavy routine

Hikari: now you mention this, we are missing people here, where are they? Did you invite them?

Tsubomi: well, we haven't seen Nagisa san, she might be with Shizuma sama

Chiyo: and Tamao oneesama...

Yaya: shh! (telling with a gesture)

Amane: what's wrong with Tamao san?

Yaya: (lowers her eyes) today was a weird day ,don't you think girls? (Tsubomi and Chiyo nod her heads)

Hikari: what happened girls?

Yaya: Tamao chan.. had a fight with Shizuma sama

Amane: whaaat!? Why was that for?

(Hikari and Amane look puzzled at Yaya waiting to know what happened, while Tsubomi prepares tea for everyone)

...

(For little moments, the moonlight is covered by clouds and obscures the cooking club...for few seconds, Tamao's eyes can't be seen to move from Chikaru..for a while there isn't a word that can be said from her mouth)

Chikaru: I might have freaked you out Tamao...(lowers her head)...but what I'm telling you is the truth

Tamao:...I know...(low voice)

Chikaru: eh?

Tamao:...your words are so sincere...(look at her with trust)

Chikaru:...that's right...(she gently caress Tamao's face...she slowly closes her eyes, letting Chikaru to caress her)

(from the outside, the cooking club seems in darkness and their silhouettes are almost vanished...a cloud moves shining a bit the club, at that moment, Chikaru gets closers to kiss Tamao softly...)

.

.

Hikari: whaat? That happened?

Amane: That's too bad for Tamao san. I hope that they can arrange their differences soon.

Yaya: yes, we all hope that

Chiyo: we don't want that Nagisa and Tamao oneesama end their friendship for something like that