Strawberry Fics 1 Chapter 3: "Astraea's Party"

It's Saturday morning, the girls are resting inside the residences after a long week of classes and exams...few of them are already up...others begin their training...and the rest are still sleeping until late... it's very cold in Astraea.

Miyuki: (going outside her dorm) Shizuma? What are you doing so early? (looking surprised at Shizuma's room, while she goes out)

Shizuma: I'm going out of town, why?

Miyuki: are you going with Nagisa?

Shizuma: no, I haven't told her, I'm going out

Miyuki: mmm... what're you up to?

Shizuma: I want to go and get her Christmas present, plus, I received a message from my grandmother, who wants to see me (concern expression)

Miyuki: you said, your grandmother! (she worries) is everything ok?

Shizuma: yeah.. well, I hope...

Miyuki: but Shizuma, your injury is not fully recovered, you shouldn't make extra effort carrying stuff.

Shizuma: don't worry, I won't do anything. If you see Nagisa, tell her please, that I will be back early ok?

Miyuki: of course (stares at Shizuma while she goes out of the residence)

(at Nagisa's room, she is waking up and stretching with energy)

Nagisa: Good morning Tamao chan! (looking at her)

Tamao: (writing at her desk wearing pyjamas) Good morning Nagisa chan!

Nagisa: what are you doing? (curiously)

Tamao: it's ready! I just finished writing a brief speech for tonight's party

Nagisa: YEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Today's party! Christmas Christmas! (singing)

Tamao: yes, do you have Shizuma's sama present?

Nagisa: (worrying and then blushes) ...mmm.. well yeah... but...

Tamao: hehe! Is what you have been preparing for almost two weeks?

Nagisa: (blushing) yes... but..I don't know if it's good..

Tamao: of course it is, I'm sure she will love it, it's handmade

Nagisa: yes, but...I'm not good doing that...

Tamao: (standing up from her chair) let me see it...

Nagisa: (blushing, running to her dresser) noooooo... don't laugh at me...

Tamao: of course not! Show it!

Nagisa:...ok..but don't laugh ok? (pulling out a package from her drawer)

Tamao: very good... let's see... (opening the bag)

Nagisa:...(looking at her anxiously with a blush)

...

(Tamao stares at the content and remains in silence...lots of silence)

Nagisa: aaaaaah! Tamao chan, tell me something! I know it is terrible! (turning sad)

Tamao: (still stares at the content) ...well...

(pulling out a sweater from the bag, which has different colors with a sleeve longer than the other)

Tamao: it can be fixed (smiling)

Nagisa: I knew it...I'm good at nothing

Tamao: don't say that! You did everything by your own in a very short time, plus, you pinched your fingers doing it don't you? (looking at her hands)