Clips: Part 3

The screen flashes on and it's at Cotillion. Mal and Ben bowed to each other.

Ben: Mal, I wish I had time to explain.

[Uma shows up.]

"What the heck, Ben!" Said Mal.

Adam and Belle: Hi.

Ben: [Kisses the ring on Uma's finger.]

"What?!" Said Mal. Jay and Carlos gave him the death glare.

"Why would I do that?" Asked Ben.

Ben: Sorry. It all happened so fast. Something happened when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection.

Mal: What are you saying?

Uma: It was love. It was. I just...realized how alike Ben and I are.

Ben: We are.

Uma: I know.

"Ben! Why would you do something like that?!" Said Adam.

"And of all people, you chose Uma?" Said Mal.

"I don't know why I would do that." Said Ben.

"Well now I know it's going to happen, so we could just break up now." Said Mal.

"Mal I--"

"Not cool, Ben. I really shipped you guys." Said Evie.

"Hey why don't we watch what happened before we start breaking up." Said Zara.

Ben: (To Uma) You're so beautiful.

Mal: Ben. Ben! Did you go back for her?

"Well at least you know what it feels like to lose your boyfriend to someone you hate!" Said Audrey.

Uma: He didn't have to. I dove through the barrier before it closed and I'm an excellent swimmer.

Ben: You are.

Uma: Listen Mal. I just wanna thank you. I do. For everything. Thank you. [Starts hugging her. Like wtf]

"Why'd she hug me. I probably smell like shrimp now!" Said Mal. Everyone laughed.

"I apologize, Mal." Said Ben.

"Oh that's ok. I mean I'll find someone else." Said Mal. "Anyone is better than my boyfriend that left me for my enemy."

"Even Harry?" Laughed Jay. He slapped Carlos's shoulder and Carlos laughed too.

"Ok ok boys. Knock. It. Off." Said Mal, emphasizing each word.

Ben: You see, Mal? You were right. You knew that we weren't meant to be together. That's why you never told me that you love me.

"That's why?" Asked Ben.

"No. The real reason is because...I feel that I'm not good enough." Said Mal.

"Of course you're good enough!" Said Ben.

"I don't know. I mean, according to this who knows if there's even gonna be an us." Said Mal.

"Of course there will. I'm sure there's some logical explanation to this." Said Ben.

[Ben and Uma start dancing.]

Evie: Come on.

"I love my dress!" Said Evie.

"Evie, Ben just dumped me. Let's talk about your dress later." Said Mal.