Thoughts

"So that was the last clip, unfortunately." Said Zara. "But I wanna hear everyone's thoughts. Chad, Audrey, what are your thoughts?"

"Where are we?" They asked.

"You guys aren't the main characters." Said Zara.

"Ugh!" Said Audrey. "Then why am I even here?!"

"Yeah! If I would've known my handsome face wouldn't have shown up, I wouldn't have even watched it!" Said Chad.

"Which is exactly why I didn't tell you that you weren't gonna show up!" Said Zara.

"What happens now?" Asked Mal.

"Now I make sure you don't remember any of this." Said Zara.

"What?!" Said everyone.

"I mean, I can't let you change the future. Although your future isn't written." Said Zara.

"Wait! Before we leave, I have a question." Said Jay.

"What?" Asked Zara.

"How'd you even bring us here? And how are you gonna make sure we don't remember? Do you have magic?" He asked.

"Hey hey! You said one question!" Said Zara.

"Well can you answer them?" Asked Jay. Then she disappeared.

"She's creepy." Said Audrey.

"So what now?" Asked Mal.

"Before we leave and never remember this again, I need to say something." Said Audrey.

"What?" Said everyone.

"I've done some things in the past to you, Mal. And I want you know that I'm very very--"

And just like that, they were back to before they left.