Clips: Part 5

Before we begin, I'm sad to say that this is the last part of Clips😭. But I will continue Mal X Ben: Love and Descendants Watch their Movie.

"This is the last clip." Said Zara.

Everyone looked sad.

"Well let's start!"

[Ben is at his desk in his office.]

Ben: Debrah.

Debrah: Yes your majesty?

Ben: Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?

Debrah: Yes sir.

Ben: Thank you.

"King stuff looks boring." Said Mal.

"It can be at times." Said Ben.

Evie: [Knocks on door and comes in.] Ben?

Ben: Evie! What's goin' on?

Evie: Mal's gone back to the Isle.

"That's sad." Said FG.

Evie: [Hands him a note. He looks at it.] Ben. [She hands him the ring that he gave Mal.]

"Oh dear." Said FG.

"This is so sad." Said Jane.

Ben: [Reads the note then crumbles it.] This is my fault!

"Yes it is." Said Chad.

"Thanks for always being so comforting." Said Ben, sarcastically.

Ben: This is my fault! I blew it. She's been under so much pressure lately and instead of understanding, I just went all beast on her! I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and beg her to come back!

"No!" Said Belle.

Evie: But you won't find her. You need to know the Isle and how it works and... You need to take me with you.

Ben: Yes! Uh are-are you sure?

"He doesn't care if you're sure or not. You can clearly see he was waiting for you to say that." Said Doug.

Evie: (Whispers) Yeah. She's my best friend.

"Aww." Said almost everyone. (I think by now you know who doesn't say that stuff.)

Evie: And we'll bring the boys because there's a safety in numbers and nome of us are too popular there right now.

Ben: Thank you.

Evie: But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me I won't get stuck there again.

Ben: I promise.

Evie: And there's no way you're going looking like that.

Thank you @heartlover987 for this idea! ❤❤❤❤❤