"Please..."

Louis looked at his neck in the mirror Travis left a fucking bruise, "how am I  going to hide this from the lads and from security and from manage-" Louis stopped his train of thought. He'll go to management and tell what Travis did no way will he get away with this.

As Louis left the bathroom he was stopped by Travis... oh fuck.

"What are you doing in there Lewis?" Travis questioned shoving poor little Louis into the door.

"Leave me the FUCK ALONE" ok Louis had it, he didn't give a fuck anymore that Travis was bigger than him and was probably double his strength he had enough.

All the anger Louis had inside went out with a bang (the bang being a chair and Travis' face).

"Oh Fuck" Louis said to himself looking at Travis' unconscious body "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" the sound of the chair woke up Niall. Louis was panicking pulling his hair with his hands when Niall ran in.

"Louis what did you do?" Niall whimpered. Louis turned to look at Niall who seem to look terrified not wanted to go anywhere near Louis.

When Louis started to approach Niall trying to explain Niall slapped his hand away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Why Louis why." He whispers not wanted to wake everyone up. Niall looked down to see Travis stirring awake.

"Please Niall just let me explain, mate please" but no Niall wasn't giving him the time of day as he ran to go wake up Liam.

"Great go get fucking daddy direction, another person to turn against me" Louis called out to his bandmate no longer in the room with him and Travis.

"You're fucking dead Tomlinson" Travis mumbled recovering from the hit.

"what is going on in here" Liam whispered/shouted with Niall huddled by his side. If Louis couldn't that all this anymore.

"You alright there mate?" Liam asked helping Travis to his feet.

"Yeah I'm fine a bit better if this psycho didn't bloody whack me with that chair" Travis answered back death staring Louis.

"Louis what the hell is the matter with you, you could've seriously hurt him" it was like being a kid again having his dad lecture him about what's right and wrong, but he is not a child and this is not his dad this is Liam for fuck sake.

"You don't know the full story Liam, I was defending myself" he believed he sounded stern but Louis was scared and all his words came out in puffs of air.

He could take this anymore, all the abuse, Paul being gone and now one by one the boys were turning against him. He just couldn't, just couldn't...