"What Other Lie Did He Tell You"

Louis eyes open he was in a comfy bed, natural sunlight blinding him. Oh my God, was it all a dream? Please God let it all be a dream?

"Morning" Zayn greeted breaking his thoughts.

"Simon wants to see you this morning, as well at Travis" 

"Fuck"

"I heard what happened last night" Zayn announced. Louis sat up on the bed and look the tea that Zayn had made him.

"Thank you" he whispered, Zayn smiled back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Zayn trying to act really nice since he wanted to find answers.

"He pushed me against the door and I lost it, I hit him with a chair, then Niall came in, then Liam. They were so angry Zee, I can't remember what happened next."

"You passed out Louis, when we went to that party you must of took LSD and went all manic. Travis told us you tried to attack him, he said he pushed you against the door since you were trying to hit him" Zayn informed, but Louis shook his head, he just wanted to give up it's like Travis would always win no matter what Louis did.

"No, no, that not true Zayn, please you have to believe me, I never had taken LSD and I never will."

Louis didn't care how pathetic it looked hot angry tears were escaping his eyes, he was tired and didn't want to play anymore.

Zayn hated when his friends were upset but he believed that Louis was in the wrong.

"Travis said that he saw you taking a pill at the party, when u passed out they did a drug test and found out there was LSD in your system" all this new information confused him.

He couldn't wrapped his head around all those lies Travis was feeding his friends.

"what other lie did he tell you" he ordered.

"Louis he's a good guy-" Louis interrupted

"What other lie did he tell you" he said through his teeth trying to put the pieces together.

"Well he said when you two were alone in the bathroom at the party, you must've been really drunk or high that you slipped and you hit your neck on the edge of the sink" Louis rubbed his bruise "that little liar" he thought to himself.

"He said he wanted to help you up but you told him to go away" This all just suddenly hit Louis, all the pieces have been put together, the bathroom, his drink. He briefly remembers Travis near his drink, but with the lack of oxygen at that time he could see clearly.

"THAT LITTLE FUCKER SPIKED ME!" He screamed not caring who would hear it, Louis was pissed.

He ripped off the covers bursting out of his room and into Zayn's room to find Travis sleeping peacefully in Zayn's old bed, guess him and Zayn swapped last night.

He grabbed Travis and Threw him off the bed waking up Harry in the process.

"YOU SPIKED ME! ADMIT IT!" he yelled.

"Whoa, whoa, Louis why would I want to spike you" he said calmly with a smug look on his face turned away from Harry so he couldn't see what a fake he is.

Harry was already walking out of the room probably to go get back up.

"we were in the bathroom together and you were strangling me, I left my beer and you put a pill in there didn't you." His stare was straight at Louis' soul and face was full of evil.

"Yes, it all true" he whispered as Harry, Niall and Liam came in.

"LOUIS! what the hell, leave Travis alone for god sakes." Liam scolded Louis. Right about now Louis has had enough, he was tired of being pushed around by Travis and the boys never being by his side.

"I am so sick of this, HE DRUGED ME, HE CHOKED ME, HE GOT RID OF PAUL, HE PUSHED ME AGAINST THAT WALL, HE IS EVIL LIAM YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, I'VE BEEN YOUR FRIEND FOR MUCH LONGER THEN HE HAS YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!" everything he wanted to say just all came out leaving Liam unimpressed at Louis.

"You know what Louis, I knew you were stubborn and immature but this has gotten too far, maybe you should leave and come back when you have calmed down."

Louis was mesmerised by how much the boys have sided with a guy they know for a couple of months compared to a guy they known for years. Louis looked at Harry and Niall who was hiding behind Liam and lastly death starring Liam muttering "fine" he surrendered and pushed pass Liam only looking back to see the boys checking if Travis is alright.